DescriptionYou probably feel like a crash test dummy when you're playing this game - it's not only a racing game, but you get points for wrecking your enemies! The amount of points you get depends on how you hit them ... e.g. you get more points for getting them do a 360 other than driving into theirs sides at high speed. The game has more to offer: a head to head mode with only two cars or the legendary destruction derby itself - a huge arena, every car starts at the edge of it, and then - have a nice crash!
There are no PlayStation 3 user screenshots for this game.
There are 45 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "Demolish 'Em Derby" -- Working title
- "デストラクションダービー" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Groups
- Destruction Derby series
- Gameplay feature: Demolition Derby
- Gameplay feature: Recordable replays
- Genre: Car / motorcycle combat
- PlayStation Greatest Hits releases
- PlayStation Platinum Range releases
There are no reviews for the PlayStation 3 release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
|Eurogamer.net (UK)||Jan 28, 2008||8 out of 10||80|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Wikipedia: Destruction Derby (Information about Destruction Derby at Wikipedia)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.