DescriptionAfter a two-year sleep, Prince Laharl awakens to find his father, King Krichevskoy, dead and the Netherworld in the middle of a civil war over who takes the throne. Not willing to give up his rightful place as the next king, Laharl joins with his subordinate Etna and her underlings to fight back.
In a similar style to Final Fantasy Tactics and Ogre Battle, Disgaea is a combination of RPG myth and magic with a turn-based strategy overview. Various menu systems open you up to strategies, weapons and technology, as well as a magic spell or two, to get the job done.
There are no PlayStation 3 screenshots for this game.
- "魔界戦記ディスガイア" -- Japanese spelling
- "Makai Senki Disgaea" -- Japanese title
Part of the Following Groups
- Disgaea series
- Gameplay feature: Monster capture / training
- Games made into TV series
- Protagonist: Demon
There are no reviews for the PlayStation 3 release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
The Press Says
There are no rankings for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
AnimeAn anime version of Disgaea was made, and aired in Japan in April to June 2006.
- 2003 – PS2 Strategy Game of the Year
- 2003 – #9 PS2 Game of the Year
Related Web Sites
- Disgaea: Hour of Darkness -- Official website.
- Wikipedia: Disgaea: Hour of Darkness -- Information about Disgaea: Hour of Darkness at Wikipedia