missing cover art
DescriptionDisney's Pooh's Party Game is a board game for up to 4 players based on Disney's The New Adventures of Winnie the Pooh animated series. The game starts when Owl discovers a treasure map, but in unfortunate turn of events the map gets glued to Gopher's back while he is chased by the swarm of bees. To get the treasure map the player needs to follow Gopher across the game board.
The squares on the board contain mini-games, honey pots or other surprises. When the player's character lands on a square, he then must participate in a mini-game, and success or failure will determine how many steps he'll advance on the game board. It is also possible to buy the steps for a certain number of honey pots. The mini-games include kart racing, a pinball game, fruit collect-a-thon, a Bomberman-like game and so on. The players can choose to control one of their favorite characters: Pooh, Piglet, Rabbit, Roo, Owl or Tiger.
There's also Quick mode which lets up to 4 players play any unlocked mini-games against each other or AI straight from the menu.
There are no PlayStation 3 user screenshots for this game.
There are 23 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no promo images for this game
- "プーさんのみんなで森の大きょうそう！" -- Japanese spelling
- "Spelen met Winnie the Pooh en zijn vriendjes" -- Dutch title
- "Pooh’s Party Game" -- European PSN release title
- "Disney Winnie l'Ourson: C'est la récré!" -- French title
- "Disney's Ven a la Fiesta con Winnie the Pooh" -- Spanish title
- "Disney's Party Time With Winnie the Pooh" -- European title
- "Disney's Party mit Winnie Puuh" -- German title
- "Disney Pooh e Tigro! È qui la festa" -- Italian title
Part of the Following Groups
- Animals: Bears / Pandas
- Genre: Party / Mini-game
- Inspiration: TV cartoons
- Walt Disney games
- Winnie the Pooh games
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.