is in the same vein as the Guitar Hero series
, with the guitar replaced with a DJ's turntable, and the rock music replaced by dance music.
Gameplay involves 'scratching' your faux-turntable to produce notes in time to the music. The better you do, the more points you score, but if you do too badly you will fail the song and fail to progress.DJ Hero
features more than 100 tracks from artists such as The Black Eyed Peas, DJ AM, Eminem
and Daft Punk.
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for the PlayStation 3 release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
The Press Says
There are currently no topics for this game.
- Game Informer
- 2009 - Best Rhythm/Music Game
- 2009 - Best Music Game No One Bought
- 2009 - Most Surprisingly Good Game
- 2009 - Best Music/Rhythm Game
- 2009 - Best PS3 Music Game (Editors' Choice)
- 2009 - Best Xbox 360 Music Game (Editors' Choice)