DescriptionFinal Fantasy II is a remake of the Famicom (NES) game of the same name. This version's changes and enhancements are identical to those featured in the Final Fantasy remake and include:
- Updated graphics and soundtrack to resemble technically those of the 16-bit installments of the series
- An additional Easy difficulty level
- In addition to saving the game in towns, the player can also create a memo file at any time, which acts as a saved game file until the player quits the game
- Characters automatically target and attack a new enemy in case the originally targeted enemy has been defeated by another character during the course of the round
- The protagonist can run at any time if the player presses a correspondent button during movement
- A few minor changes have been made to character abilities
- A CG introduction movie has been added to the Playstation version
There are no PlayStation 3 user screenshots for this game.
There are 37 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no promo images for this game
- "ファイナルファンタジーII" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Groups
- Enhanced remakes
- Final Fantasy games
- Final Fantasy series
- Gameplay feature: Character development - Repetition
There are no reviews for the PlayStation 3 release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.