DescriptionFlower is a game that imagines what a flower's dream would be like.
The game starts in a dull grey room, with a wilted flower in a pot on a table. The player can use the Sixaxis to zoom in on the flower, and presses a button to start the dream. Now the player finds themselves on a meadow, where they control a petal, steered by the wind, that has to bloom other flowers by flying close to them.
From each flower the player got to bloom, an additional petal joins, creating a long string of colourful petals moving through the air. Once the colour has been restored to the meadow, the player returns to the initial room and can choose a new flower's dream.
There are no PlayStation 3 screenshots for this game.
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|Gaming Age||Feb 09, 2009||A||100|
|Cheat Code Central||Feb, 2009||4.7 out of 5||94|
|The Review Busters||2009||9 out of 10||90|
|GameDaily||Feb 13, 2009||9 out of 10||90|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Feb 13, 2009||18 out of 20||90|
|GameSpot (Belgium/Netherlands)||Feb 19, 2009||88 out of 100||88|
|Eurogamer.net (UK)||Feb 09, 2009||8 out of 10||80|
|GameSpot UK||Feb 11, 2009||8 out of 10||80|
|Fragland.net||Mar 20, 2009||78 out of 100||78|
|Factornews||Feb 25, 2009||7 out of 10||70|
There are currently no topics for this game.
- 2009 - The "Points for Style" Award for Most Stylish Visuals
- The "Points for Style" Award for Most Stylish Visuals (Readers' Choice)
- 2009 - Best Game Available By Download Only
- Cheat Code Central
- 2009 - Most Creative Game
- 2009 - Best Original Soundtrack
- Game Developers Choice Awards
- 2010 - Best Downloadable Game in 2009
- 2009 - Best Original Downloadable Console Game (Readers' Choice)
- 2009 - Best Use of Control Scheme (Readers' Choice)
- 2009 -Best PlayStation Store Game (Readers' Choice)
- Spike TV
- 2009 - Best Independent Game Fueled by Dew (named after one of the sponsors of the event, Mountain Dew)
- Wikipedia: Flower (article in the open encyclopedia)
Related Web Sites