is an enhanced port of Shienryu
. This release adds the following game modes:
- Pocket Mode: imitates PocketStation graphics, with deliberately primitive visuals consisting of heart-shaped enemies and blocky ships.
- Comical Mode: music and sound effects are replaced by laughter and applause (when the player reaches a high score).
- Stingy Mode: the player has only one life and no continues; only two levels are playable.
- No Mercy Mode: a harder difficulty level.
- Slow Mode: darker graphics and sound effects reminiscent of horror themes (e.g. enemy and player-controlled ships scream when destroyed). All sprites on screen move slower, but the amount of bullets fired by enemies is increased.
- Ancient Mode: the screen has a yellow tinge and displays "cracks"; music is changed to reflect a "retro" setting.
There are no PlayStation 3 screenshots for this game.
- "撃王 紫炎龍" -- Japanese spelling
- "Geki-Oh: ShienRyu" -- Japanese title
- "Arcade Hits: Shienryu" -- US PSN title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
There are no rankings for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
(30573) added Gekioh: Shooting King
(PlayStation 3) on Jan 20, 2011