Gran Turismo 6 Releases (PlayStation 3)
Release dates, publisher and developer information for this game listed by platform:
- Vision GT has been added to the home screen.
- Mercedes-Benz AMG Vision Gran Turismo is available as a gift car.
- Online part has been modified on the home screen. 1.00 had 4 available online modes. Community, Open lobby, Quick Match and Seasonal events. In the 1.01 -patch there is only Open lobby and Seasonal events in the online section on the home screen.
- GT game server is now online in Europe
- Car tuning menus has been updater to expand/collapse function.
- Freshman Cup added to National B mode.
- Status screen has an updated layout.
- Tyre type fitted to car is now displayed in lower left corner of race display when driving.
- Red Bull X Challenge
- Players that participated in the 2013 GT Academy Demo will receive Gran Turismo creator Kazunori Yamauchi's GT-R Nismo GT3 N24 as a special gift for European players
- Consecutive Login Bonus
- Credits earned in Career Mode increased
- Entry requirements for Seasonal Events lowered
- Bonus Events within Seasonal Events
- Fitting custom wheels now preserves the original tyre widths
- In-car visibility improved on some models
- Handling on MR vehicles has improved
- While adjusting power or weight limits, displayed PP updates in real-time
- Toyota FT-1 added
- BMW M4 Interior Added
Kart Adjustments Options Expanded:
Other improvements and adjustments:
Mitsubishi Concept XR-PHEV Evolution Vision GT added Ayrton Senna Tribute:
Adjustments to the physics simulation model:
Other cars adjustments:
- Aston Martin DP-100 Vision Gran Turismo added
- Nissan Concept 2020 Vision Gran Turismo added
- Brake caliper paint
- Customization of car numbers
- Engine brake reduction control on formula cars disabled
- Multi-Monitor display issue fixed
- Improvements to Open Lobby
- Toyota FT-1 Vision Gran Turismo added
- Circuit de La Sierra track added
- Sierra Time Rally added to Special Events menu
- Quick Match added to Online menu
- Toyota FT-1 graphite added
- Nissan GT-R NISMO ’14 added
- Additional Gauges added to Custom Parts menu
- Thrustmaster T300RS official support added
- Force Feedback added to Driving Options in the Quick Menu
- Fixed an issue where engine and other sound effects were not being played back correctly during online races.
- Fixed an issue where the system would occasionally freeze when 2 or more cars with additional gauges were racing against each other during an online race.
- Fixed an issue regarding the ability to download and play back replays from the Online Rankings board after entering an event.
- Fixed an issue where the game could potentially freeze when attempting to view a replay of an online race from the Gallery menu.
- Fixed an issue where the “Client” display systems could possibly freeze when using the Multi-Monitor function during an online race.
- Community Features added to Online section
- Subaru VIZIV GT Vision Gran Turismo added
- Suzuka Circuit 2014 update
- BMW M4 M Performance Edition added
- “Challenge 4” added to Sierra Time Rally
- “My Home” menu content changed
- Compatibility with MoTec i2 Pro data analysis software added
- Compatibility with NissanConnect Nismo Plus added
- Other improvements and adjustments
- Chaparral 2X Vision Gran Turismo added
- Infiniti Vision Gran Turismo concept added
- Other changes and fixes
- MINI Clubman Vision Gran Turismo added
- Mid-Field Raceway added
- B-Spec added to career mode
- Paint feature now compatible with custom rear wings
- Mazda LM55 Vision Gran Turismo and Chevrolet 2X Vision Gran Turismo now paintable
- Steering wheel controller force feedback weakened for the Red Bull X Series Fan Car
- Lexus LF-LC GT Vision Gran Turismo added
- Alpine Vision Gran Turismo added
- Volkswagen GTI Supersport Vision Gran Turismo added
- GT Academy 2015 added to Special Events
- Transmission bug introduced in v1.17 fixed
- Peugeot Vision Gran Turismo added
- Nissan GT-R LM NISMO added
- Goodwood Hill Climb 2015 update
- SRT Tomahawk Vision Gran Turismo added
- Mazda LM55 Vision GT updated
- Nissan Zytek Z11SN Greaves Motorsports added
- Course Maker added (courses created with Track Path Editor mobile app)
- Penalties disabled in Free Run mode
- Engine sounds of some cars improved
- GT Academy 2015 removed from Special Events
- Fixed Career Mode exploit where a created circuit becomes part of a championship