Release dates, publisher and developer information for this game listed by platform:
Dec 06, 2013
Day One Patch, v1.01, 1.2 GB
- Vision GT has been added to the home screen.
- Mercedes-Benz AMG Vision Gran Turismo is available as a gift car.
- Online part has been modified on the home screen. 1.00 had 4 available online modes. Community, Open lobby, Quick Match and Seasonal events. In the 1.01 -patch there is only Open lobby and Seasonal events in the online section on the home screen.
- GT game server is now online in Europe
- Car tuning menus has been updater to expand/collapse function.
- Freshman Cup added to National B mode.
- Status screen has an updated layout.
- Tyre type fitted to car is now displayed in lower left corner of race display when driving.
Dec 18, 2013
v1.02 ("Christmas Update"), 1255 MB
- Red Bull X Challenge
- Players that participated in the 2013 GT Academy Demo will receive Gran Turismo creator Kazunori Yamauchi's GT-R Nismo GT3 N24 as a special gift for European players
- Consecutive Login Bonus
- Credits earned in Career Mode increased
- Entry requirements for Seasonal Events lowered
- Bonus Events within Seasonal Events
Jan 14, 2014
v1.03, 99 MB
- Fitting custom wheels now preserves the original tyre widths
- In-car visibility improved on some models
- Handling on MR vehicles has improved
- While adjusting power or weight limits, displayed PP updates in real-time
- Toyota FT-1 added
- BMW M4 Interior Added
Jan 28, 2014
v1.04, 214 MB
Red Bull X Challenge – 2nd Part
Release of the Mercedes-Benz AMG Vision Gran Turismo Racing Series
Release of the Corvette Stingray Gran Turismo Concept
Birthday Login Bonus; An In-game car from a year near the player's year of birth will be gifted into the player's garage a week before the player's birthday
Remove Ghost Replay feature added
Prize Information added to Seasonal Events
Mar 10, 2014
v1.05, 100 MB
It is now possible to also Filter by Performance even when Car Selection Method] is set to [Filter by Make] or [Filter by Category].
It is now possible to select Karts in one make races held on weather enabled tracks.
It is now possible to check regulation settings in the confirmation popup dialog before entering a room.
Car Search: A [Car Search] feature has been added to the [CARS] section in My Home.
Kart Adjustments Options Expanded:
[Traction Control] is now available to adjust in the [Driving Options]. [Skid Recovery Force] is also now available.
[Brake Balance] is now available to adjust in [Machine Settings]. Only the rear can be adjusted in Normal Karts, while both the front and rear can be adjusted in Shifter Karts.
An icon that shows the login bonus stage (1-5 days in succession) has been added to the top of the [My Home] screen and the prize receiving dialog.
Apr 07, 2014
v1.06, 295 MB
Data Logger now available
GPS Visualizer function introduced
Custom Rear Wing option implemented
3DTV compatibility now added
Further Adjustments to the Open Lobby
Other improvements and adjustments:
The Traction Control System (TCS) which is activated when driving off-track is now used only in sand/gravel pits.
The strength of the “Real” option for the [Slipstream Strength] parameter within [Race Settings] when creating a room in [Open Lobby], has been weakened.
May 14, 2014
v1.07, 961 MB
BMW Vision GT car released
BMW Vision GT Super Lap/Nürburgring GP/F Seasonal Event
Further Adjustments to the Open Lobby
New features added to “Replay” and “Watch Race” modes
May 30, 2014
v1.08, 1.4 GB
Ayrton Senna’s DAP Racing Kart added
Ayrton Senna’s West Surrey Racing British F3 Racing Car added
Ayrton Senna’s Lotus 97T F1 Car added
1980's versions of Brands Hatch and Monza added
Mitsubishi Concept XR-PHEV Evolution Vision GT added
Ayrton Senna Tribute:
When any “Qualifier” race is selected in the “Room Mode” option under [Basic Settings] and [Race Alone] is selected under the “Race Format” option under [Qualifier Settings], the Ghost line can be enabled or disabled by pressing the Up Button (default button settings).
Jun 18, 2014
v1.09, 598 MB
Red Bull Ring (formerly A1-Ring or Österreichring) added to the game
Volkswagen GTI Roadster Vision Gran Turismo added
GT-R NISMO GT3 Nissan GT Academy Team RJN ’13
Lexus IS F CCS-R ’11 added
Toyota TS030 Hybrid '12 added
Adjustments to the physics simulation model:
The dynamics of the car on surfaces with cornerstones and bumps have been improved
The effect of the tyre geometry has been changed (mainly for the “Camber Angle” option)
The handling of some rear heavy cars has been improved
Other cars adjustments:
On the various Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution X models, it is now possible to enable the [Active Steering] under the [Driving Options] of the “Quick Menu”.
Various Online and Offline mode Improvements and Adjustments
Release dates and company information contributed by Pedro Cunha (247)