missing cover art
DescriptionGRID 2 is a racing game and the sequel to GRID.
The player is the supposed next star of the up and coming World Series Racing (WSR) League. Players travel the world promoting the new league, attempting to coax other race stars from around the world to join the WSR cause. The player will travel around the world competing in international races in an attempt to gain fans and promote the league. Locations include Dubai, Hong Kong, and Paris, among many other international and United States raceways.
Dozens of different types of cars may be chosen, each having a different feel. Races vary from track, to street, to countryside, with each race setting having several unique aspects. The game features several playable modes, including Exhibition, Career, and Multiplayer. In addition, there are several different types of races players can compete in, a few being Time Attack, Drift, Eliminator, and the new LiveTrack race mode, where the race track dynamically changes throughout the race.
There are no PlayStation 3 user screenshots for this game.
There are 60 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Groups
- Automobile: Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione
- Automobile: Ariel Atom
- Automobile: Aston Martin One-77
- Automobile: Aston Martin Vanquish
- Automobile: Audi R8
- Automobile: Audi TT
- Automobile: BMW 3 Series
- Automobile: Bugatti Veyron
- Automobile: Chevrolet Camaro
- Automobile: Chevrolet Corvette
- Automobile: Dodge Charger
- Automobile: Ford Focus
- Automobile: Ford Mustang
- Automobile: Honda S2000
- Automobile: Koenigsegg Agera
- Automobile: KTM X-Bow
- Automobile: Mazda RX-7
- Automobile: McLaren F1
- Automobile: McLaren MP4-12C
- Automobile: Mercedes-Benz C-Class
- Automobile: Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
- Automobile: Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren
- Automobile: Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG
- Automobile: Pagani Huayra
- Automobile: Volkswagen Golf
- Game Engine: Ego Game Technology Engine
- Gameplay feature: Demolition Derby
- GRID series
- Setting: City - Barcelona
- Setting: City - Chicago
- Setting: City - Miami
- Setting: City - Paris
- Theme: Street racing
There are no reviews for this game.
|Playstation Universe||Jun 07, 2013||9 out of 10||90|
|allaboutgames.co.uk||Jul 09, 2013||9 out of 10||90|
|PlayStation Trophies||May 30, 2013||90 out of 100||90|
|GameSpot||Jun 04, 2013||8.5 out of 10||85|
|PSX Extreme||Jun 17, 2013||8.2 out of 10||82|
|Game Informer Magazine||May 28, 2013||8.25 out of 10||82|
|4Players.de||May 29, 2013||80 out of 100||80|
|XGN||May 31, 2013||7.5 out of 10||75|
|Gamereactor (Sweden)||May 28, 2013||7 out of 10||70|
|Push Square||Jun 18, 2013||60|
There are currently no topics for this game.
- GameStar/GamePro (Germany)
- 2013 – #3 Best Sports/Racing Game of the Year (Readers' Vote)
Related Web Sites
- IGCD Internet Game Cars Database (Game page on IGCD, a database that tries to archive vehicles found in video games.)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.