DescriptionBased off the fifth book and movie of the series, players take control of Harry Potter in this 3D adventure as he faces the dangers of his fifth year of Hogwarts, avoiding the malicious Professor Dolores Umbridge, builds Dumbledore's Army, and faces off with Voldemort himself as the prophecy continues to unfold.
Players will navigate through the castle of Hogwarts and beyond, learning fifth year spells, solving multiple puzzles, avoiding traps, and even get a chance to play as the Weasley brothers, Sirius Black and Dumbledore himself.
All versions are the same with the exception of the Wii. Players can use the Wiimote as Harry's wand to cast spells, allowing a new level of control never before possible in a Harry Potter game.
Survive the year, learn new spells, and survive one of the darkest battles in Harry's life as he faces his first real battle against Voldemort, "He-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named"!
There are no PlayStation 3 screenshots for this game.
There are 32 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
- "Гарри Поттер и Орден Феникса" -- Russian spelling
- "Harry Potter y la Orden del Fénix" -- Spanish title
- "Harry Potter und der Orden des Phönix" -- German title
- "Harry Potter og Føniksordenen" -- Norwegian title
- "Harry Potter och Fenixorden" -- Swedish title
- "Harry Potter ja Feeniksin kilta" -- Finnish title
- "Harry Potter i Zakon Feniksa" -- Polish title
- "Harry Potter et l'Ordre du Phénix" -- French title
- "Harry Potter és a Főnix Rendje" -- Hungarian title
- "Harry Potter en de Orde van de Feniks" -- Dutch title
- "Harry Potter e l'Ordine della Fenice" -- Italian title
- "Harry Potter e a Ordem da Fênix" -- Brazilian title
- "Harry Potter a Fénixův Řád" -- Czech title
- "Harry Potter 5" -- Informal name
- "해리 포터와 불사조 기사단" -- Korean spelling
Part of the Following Groups
- 3D Engine: Asura
- Gameplay feature: Quick Time Events / QTEs
- Harry Potter licensees
- Inspiration: Movies
- Physics Engine: Havok
- Portability Engine: Cider
- Theme: School
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|GameSpy||Jul 02, 2007||80|
|Gamer 2.0||Jun 28, 2007||8 out of 10||80|
|4Players.de||Jun 23, 2007||75 out of 100||75|
|Computer Bild Spiele||Jul 04, 2007||2.48 out of 6||70|
|Game Chronicles||Aug 08, 2007||6.5 out of 10||65|
|Game Informer Magazine||Aug, 2007||6.5 out of 10||65|
|Game Shark||Jul 26, 2007||C+||58|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Jun 28, 2007||11 out of 20||55|
|GameSpot||Jul 03, 2007||5 out of 10||50|
|Game Revolution||Jul 17, 2007||C-||42|
|Topic||# Posts||Last Post|
|Enter to win a free copy of the Wii version||26||Ace of Sevens (4228)
Jul 15, 2007
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- EA : Harry Potter : Order of the Phoenix (Official website)
- Step Into Harry Potter's World (An Apple Games article about the Mac version of The Order of the Phoenix, with commentary being provided by Associate Producer Justin Manning (September, 2007).)
- Wikipedia: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix (Information about Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix at Wikipedia)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.