DescriptionJust Dance 3
is a rythm/music video game in the Just Dance
video game series. The player must follow the dance routine shown on-screen as accurately as possible to get a high score. The game uses the Wiimote's motion controls to track the player's movements on Wii, the PlayStation Move on PS3, and the Kinect sensor for full-body tracking on Xbox 360.
The game features over 40 songs on the original disc, such as:
- Airplanes - B.o.B featuring Hayley Williams
- Apache (Jump On It) - The Sugarhill Gang
- Are You Gonna Go My Way? - Lenny Kravitz
- Baby One More Time - Britney Spears
- Barbra Streisand - Duck Sauce
- California Gurls - Katy Perry featuring Snoop Dogg
- Price Tag - Jessie J featuring B.o.B
- Promiscuous - Nelly Furtado featuring Timbaland
- Pump It - The Black Eyed Peas
- Satellite - Lena Meyer-Landrut
- She's Got Me Dancing - Tommy Sparks
Certain songs are included with a cover version, some have an unlockable Dance Mashup version, and others are specific to a store, a region or a platform. For some songs a code can be entered on the title screen to unlock an extreme version. Additional songs can be purchased as DLC, as single tracks or as song packs.
The Kinect version can register up to four people and in the Just Create mode the choreography can be captured and shared online. The Wii version includes four-player concurrent dance routines and a Just Sweat modes that offers training exercises in disguise.
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
This entry was contributed by Nury (720)