missing cover art
DescriptionMickey Mouse gets a chance to go down memory lane and walk through the timeless adventures he has lived. Mickey Mania is a platformer where all the levels are based on Mickey's most famous cartoons. The levels range about 75 years, starting off with "Steamboat Willie" and going all the way to "The Prince and the Pauper".
The gameplay consists mostly of jumping and marble throwing at enemies, with an occasional puzzle element.
There are no PlayStation 3 screenshots for this game.
There are 45 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
- "Topolino Mania" -- Italian title
- "Mickey's Wild Adventure" -- PlayStation title
- "Mickey Mania: The Timeless Adventures Of Mickey Mouse" -- SEGA CD title
- "ミッキーマニア" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for the PlayStation 3 release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
The Press Says
There are no rankings for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaThe game received four awards in GameFan's 1994 "Megawards" (Vol 3, Iss. 1)
- Overall Best Cartoon to Game Translation of the Year
- Best Genesis Cartoon to Game Translation of the Year
- Best Sega CD Cartoon to Game Translation of the Year
- Best SNES Cartoon to Game Translation of the Year
Related Web Sites
- Wikipedia: Mickey Mania (Information about Mickey Mania at Wikipedia)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.