Re-Loaded Ad Blurbs (PlayStation 3)
Advertising BlurbsFrom the back of the box:
The most deranged, psychologically brutal, senselessly violent, over-the-top, insane bloodbath ever created... is now shredding up your PC.
- 12 gruesomely-detailed, blood-soaked worlds demanding non-stop violence and mental marauding.
- Play specialized psycho-killers (like the Consumer, a cannibalistic mutilator, and Sister Magpie, the nun from hell) against an array of ruthless and savvy enemies featuring a finale with the biggest boss ever created.
- Insane death machinery including "Retro Ballistas" pistols, "Superior Motha" rotary cannon; "Big Bang Stick" blue plasma laser, "Gender Defender" double-fisted Uzis, and other weapons galore.
- Radical 3/4 view with zoom capability offers unprecedented character control and environmental interaction with obstacles such as balconies, conveyor belts, and more.
- Trashing soundtrack sends you into a homicidal rage.
Take on the psychotic persona of one of six chronically pissed off homicidal mutants as you slash and splatter your way across a lawless and unforgiving 3D morphing world.
"The mother of all blood-fests... with more gore than ever before!" - Game Fan
"Truly a work of art... everything's just so detailed!" - Game Fan
Killer sequel to "The Best Action Game of 1995" - Game Pro
Contributed by -Chris (7303) on Apr 03, 2002.