DescriptionAn update of Resident Evil 2, this time with Dual Shock support, a few new extras, and an added battle mode upon completion of the game.
There are no PlayStation 3 user screenshots for this game.
There are 122 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
- "Обитель зла 2" -- Russian spelling
- "Resident Evil 2 (PSOne Classic)" -- US PlayStation 3 and PSP release
- "Resident Evil 2: Platinum" -- Windows title
- "Resident Evil 2: Dual Shock Ver." -- PlayStation In-game title
- "Resident Evil 2" -- European title
- "Biohazard 2 Value Plus " -- Japanese Dreamcast title
- "Biohazard 2: Dual Shock Ver." -- Japanese title
- "バイオハザード 2 デュアルショックバージョン" -- Japanese spelling
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for the PlayStation 3 release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaThe "Platinum" adittion to the title refers to a series of goodies added exclusively for the pc version, these include:
-the "Arrange" mode (which was originally available only on Resident Evil 3: Nemesis) which starts you off with more guns, etc. and changes the pace of the game a little.
-the "Extreme Battle" mode, which actually allows you to play your way backwards through the game.
-a gallery featuring images, conceptual drawings, movies, individual 3d models, etc...
-and a windows theme plus some wallpapers, screensavers, etc.
The secret features of the original game (such as alternate clothes, etc.), remain locked however, and you must do the nessesary actions in order to unlock them. (the upcoming pc version of Resident Evil 3: Nemesis has all its hidden features unlocked right from the start!)
Related Web Sites
- Resident Evil Fan (With tons of videos, artwork, interviews and a Resident Evil encyclopedia, this fansite contains everything that the passionate fan could ask for.)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.