DescriptionThis is the same as the original Resident Evil: Code: Veronica for Dreamcast, with new cut-scenes that were not included in the original. Also, Steve got a haircut.
The game is otherwise almost the same, you still take control of Claire Redfield and Chris Redfield, who are searching for each other, while uncovering the secrets behind the Umbrella Corporation.
There are no PlayStation 3 screenshots for this game.
There are 26 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
- "バイオハザード コード:ベロニカ完全版" -- Japanese spelling
- "Resident Evil: Code: Veronica X HD" -- PlayStation 3 title
- "Biohazard: Code: Veronica Complete" -- Japanese title
Part of the Following Groups
- BioHazard / Resident Evil series
- BPjS / BPjM indexed games
- Games made into comics
- HUDless games
- Middleware: CRI
- PlayStation 2 Greatest Hits releases
- PlayStation 2 Platinum Range releases
- Theme: Zombies
|HD Re-release||blancmange (50)|
The Press Says
|Level||Nov, 2011||6 out of 10||60|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Sep 26, 2011||9 out of 20||45|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaElectronic Arts made quite a fuss about releasing the PS2 version of this game in Germany. It was released one or two days before the WTC disaster occurred. We got our ordered number of games and sold them rather quickly. When I wanted to get some more, I was told that "EA doesn't support violence in games any more because they are an US company blah blah" and they wouldn't sell Veronica X any longer and I should tell my customers about it. I did and told everyone who wanted to buy the game that it was discontinued. No store carried it for a while. Then, some weeks had passed, the game re-appeared in stores.
Related Web Sites
- Resident Evil Fan (With tons of videos, artwork, interviews and a Resident Evil encyclopedia, this fansite contains everything that the passionate fan could ask for.)
- Wikipedia: Resident Evil: Code: Veronica X (Information about Resident Evil: Code: Veronica X at Wikipedia)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.