missing cover art
DescriptionThis American release of SingStar contains a different tracklist from the European version.
It's a karaoke game that gives points which are distributed by the purity of singing, as in how well does one manage to stay on tune. It doesn't matter if you change octaves in the middle of the song or what words are you singing in (it doesn't have a word recognition), so your singing is rated by how well you manage to hit the correct note at the correct time.
The game also contains SingStore access, where you can download your favorite songs, new wallpapers or videos from the others players.
Here is the tracklist:
- Amy Winehouse – Back to Black
- Beck – Loser
- Blind Melon – No Rain
- Blink-182 – All the Small Things
- Britney Spears – Toxic
- Coldplay – Clocks
- Corinne Bailey Rae – Put Your Records On
- Dave Matthews Band – Crash into Me
- David Bowie – Let’s Dance
- Faith No More – Epic
- Franz Ferdinand – Do You Want To
- Jane’s Addiction – Been Caught Stealing
- New Found Glory – My Friends Over You
- Ne-Yo – So Sick
- Outkast – Hey Ya!
- Pixies – Here Comes Your Man
- R.E.M. – Losing My Religion
- Radiohead – No Surprises
- Ramones – I Wanna Be Sedated
- Scissor Sisters – I Don’t Feel Like Dancin’
- The Automatic Automatic – Monster
- The Cardigans – Lovefool
- The Killers – Mr. Brightside
- The Pussycat Dolls – Beep
- The Rolling Stones – Sympathy for the Devil
- The Smashing Pumpkins – Today
- U2 – Beautiful Day
- Warrant – Cherry Pie
- Weezer – Buddy Holly
- Wolfmother – Love Train
There are no PlayStation 3 screenshots for this game.
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|IGN||May 19, 2008||8.5 out of 10||85|
|GamersHell.com||2008||8.5 out of 10||85|
|1UP||May 27, 2008||B+||83|
|GameSpot||May 23, 2008||7.5 out of 10||75|
|Power Unlimited||2007||70 out of 100||70|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.