TimeShift (PlayStation 3)

4.2
Written by  :  Simon Koetsier (422)
Written on  :  May 13, 2008
Platform  :  PlayStation 3
Rating  :  4.14 Stars4.14 Stars4.14 Stars4.14 Stars4.14 Stars

read more reviews by Simon Koetsier

Summary

Heading into the past for some fun

The Good

The graphics: To me, the graphics were great. They felt like an real Playstation 3 game for me. Sometimes jaggies will appear, but this isn't distracting. Everything is rich and colourful.

The gameplay:

The gameplay is very enjoyable, especially the multiplayer part, where you can play online. During the game, so called fire fights will appear, in which you have to slow down the time. I find this a bit annoying, since i like fast paced action.

The Bad

The sound: Well, the music isn't anything special, there isn't much music. So do the effects, there are some basic gun sounds, grenade sound and shooting sounds.

The story: I find the story a bit hard to understand, because there isn't really a big story in my opinion at all. You play as a mysterious physicist who created special suits for controlling time. One of them is stolen, and you need to find it with your own suit.

The Bottom Line

It's and enjoyable game. The story is quite confusing, but fans of this genre will like it.