DescriptionWipEout HD: Fury is an expansion pack for WipEout HD and requires the original game to play. It includes:
- 8 new tracks
- 13 new ship models
- 3 new game modes (2 support online multiplayer)
- 80-event campaign mode
- New trophies
- Re-styled front-end
- Improved and new multiplayer functionality
- 6 new music tracks
The three new game modes are:
- Detonator: this mode uses a new ship model and has the player score points by destroying mines and taking out a bomb. It consists of fourteen stages (singleplayer only).
- Eliminator: be the first to reach a target score by destroying opponents. Racing itself is no longer important (singleplayer + multiplayer).
- Zone battle: races with automatic acceleration. Speed is gained by swooping over zone pads that fill up a zone bar. Each pad increases the speed, but this heightens the risk of crashing and slowing down again. There are obstacles, called zone barriers, left behind by opponents as they boost towards a target zone (singleplayer + multiplayer).
There are no PlayStation 3 screenshots for this game.
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|4Players.de||Aug 05, 2009||86 out of 100||86|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.