missing cover art
DescriptionThe sequel to Asphalt: Urban GT continues the fast-paced racing of the original game with various additions. Races take place on eight locations all over the world. While racing, smashing other cars, or avoiding the police, there is cash to collect. Money becomes available by risky driving, wiping out opponents or cops, or by picking up items. When a certain cash level is reached, new elements are opened up, such as parts to tune the car (for free), new tracks, new vehicles, or a new game mode. For the first time in the series, bikes are also available.
While racing, a boost meter can be built up by picking up specific items or taking out other cars. A double boost can be applied for high speeds, while a double tap to the right or the left makes the car drift. By ignoring all driving regulations, a wanted meter slowly builds up. The cops will chase with regular patrol cars, helicopters, or they will set up a road block.
The game offers 4 modes:
- Evolution: race for the first place.
- Duel: race against a single opponent, with a bet. The higher the prize, the tougher the cops are.
- Beat 'Em All: win the race by wiping out all opponents before the finish line is reached.
- Cop Chase: play as patrol car and wipe out all illegal racers.
There are no PSP screenshots for this game.
There are 68 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
- "Asphalt 2" -- European DS title
Part of the Following Groups
- Asphalt series
- Automobile: AC Cobra
- Automobile: Chevrolet Corvette
- Automobile: Dodge Viper
- Automobile: Lamborghini Countach
- Automobile: Lamborghini Gallardo
- Automobile: Lamborghini Miura
- Automobile: Lamborghini Murciélago
- Automobile: Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
- Automobile: Mercedes-Benz SLK-Class
- Automobile: Mercedes-Benz SLR McLaren
- Automobile: Mitsubishi Eclipse
- Automobile: Nissan Skyline
- Automobile: Pontiac GTO
- Automobile: Saleen S7
- Automobile: Subaru Impreza
- Automobile: TVR Sagaris
- Automobile: Volkswagen Golf
There are no reviews for the PSP release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
|4Players.de||Mar 29, 2007||72 out of 100||72|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Apr 12, 2007||12 out of 20||60|
|Pocket Gamer UK||Apr 13, 2007||2 out of 10||20|
|Eurogamer.net (UK)||Apr 07, 2007||2 out of 10||20|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Aphalt: Urban GT 2 (Product page on the developer's website)
- IGCD Internet Game Cars Database (Game page on IGCD, a database that tries to archive vehicles found in video games.)