🕹️ New release: Lunar Lander Beyond

Forums > Game Forums > Avatar: The Last Airbender > Avatar: The Legend of Aang

Rouge (5) on 7/28/2007 8:46 PM · Permalink · Report

In Europe, the American title was not kept. Instead, they renamed it, 'Avatar: The Legend of Aang'. Then again, many people who live in America, like 'The Legend of Aang' over 'The Last Airbender'. That much I do understand. But, I do believe Avatar, itself shall go on futher. That's the reason why, I dislike the Europe title.

Avatar: 'The Legend of Aang' was never released for the GameCube. Many people say, the video games console is, dated. Although, what if people didn't have a PlayStation 2 (like they wouldn't own one) or a Wii console (I can understand, if people didn't own of them). I was very disapointed with THQ Studios.

Matt Neuteboom (976) on 7/29/2007 4:48 AM · Permalink · Report

Heh, I kinda laughed when I saw your name and the topic.

Meh, titles all get mashed up in translation. What matters is if game play got changed, which hopefully it did't. Anyway, it's kind of weird that it didn't go to GC because those types of titles make up 90% of the GC's library. I'm talking about the third-party movie/TV-show to game types of games. It's like the GC's signature move. Weird.

BTW, is the show even on? I haven't seen an advertisement for new episodes in months.

Rouge (5) on 7/29/2007 11:09 AM · edited · Permalink · Report

Avatar: The Last Airbender may contiune with its third season (Book Three: Fire). I'm not sure if there's going to be a fourth season (Book Four: Air) as Aang is already an Airbending master.

Rachael Blenkin (1) on 8/8/2007 6:41 PM · Permalink · Report

Possible to contiune...

Foxhack (32100) on 8/8/2007 7:01 PM · edited · Permalink · Report

May continue? The third season was announced a few days ago at San Diego Comic-Con. It looks AWESOME.

Katara (1) on 8/16/2007 4:19 PM · Permalink · Report

I can't wait for the 3rd season to begin.