Bliss island is an action-puzzler where you play a character called Hoshi (a Zwooph), who using blasts of air from his trunk, can juggle or manipulate other objects or himself. The game consists of a collection of mini games, which can either be played individually (with the aim being to get a highscore) or through the adventure mode (where you play each one in order, only progressing to the next one once you've achieved a goal/high enough score).
The mini games consist of tasks such as
- Smashing invader-style blocks as they march down the screen, by moving Hoshi into them. This is done by blasting pulses of air from Hoshi, which then make him move.
- Blowing fruit balls into other objects (such as flower bumpers) so that they ricochet around the screen and into a monsters mouth, similar to Pachinko machines in arcades.
- A trickshot billiards game, where you fire Hoshi into the balls on the table, trying to pot them all within a certain number of air pulses
- Bee Racing, where using similar controls to Hoshi, you race against AI Bees around a track (whilst avoiding obstacles such as rocks and snails)
- ... and various other mini games that follow the theme of ricocheting balls off targets / into holes either within a time limit or to achieve a goal (such as to clear bugs off a flower, to hit another ball off the same colour, to pick up stars, etc.)
The PC version is single player only, but the PSP version also has a 2 player wireless mode (local adhoc), which has multiplayer versions of Bee Racing, Invaders and a multiplayer only Soccer game.
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.