DescriptionOne day, Dunk, the magic magician of Bubble World, releases a spell that transports eight characters from their home worlds to Bubble World. Now it is the player's turn to bring them back home!
In Bust-A-Move 3, you must try to remove all the bubbles in each stage by connecting three or more of the same color.
Five playing modes are available:
- Arcade mode.
- Challenge mode: in this mode the player's performance is evaluated and the game adapts to it.
- Win Contest mode: challenge all eight characters.
- Collection mode: a collection of levels created by Bust-A-Move players. Each round carries the designer's name.
- Edit mode: players can create and play their own puzzles.
There are no PSP user screenshots for this game.
There are 68 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
There are no promo images for this game
- "Puzzle Bobble 64" -- Japanese Nintendo 64 title
- "Puzzle Bobble 3 DX" -- Japanese PlayStation title
- "Puzzle Bobble 3" -- Japanese Arcade and Saturn title
- "Bust-A-Move '99" -- Alternative title
- "Bust-A-Move 3 DX" -- European Nintendo 64, PlayStation and Windows title
- "パズルボブル64" -- Japanese Nintendo 64 spelling
- "パズルボブル3デラックス" -- Japanese PlayStation spelling
- "パズルボブル3" -- Japanese Arcade and Saturn spelling
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Bust-A-Move '99 (Official Website)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.