The gruesome Darkstalkers fight to save their demonic realm, in this special edition of Capcom's arcade monster mash.
- 18 monstrous brawlers taken from every game in the Darkstalkers series
- Select three fighters to battle their way to the top of the Chaos Tower in the unique single-player mode
- Enter up to four players into Wireless, one-on-one tournaments
Contributed by DreinIX (9425) on May 06, 2008.
Carry the fight to hell and back with DarkStalkers Chronicle: The Chaos
- Classic fights! 18 blood-sucking brawlers from all five classic
Darkstalkers games. Over 10 years of frightening fighting history…
- Fight your friends! Up to four players in wireless tournaments to see
who is the best.
- Limit Battles! You make the rules; create the ultimate battle for you and
- Climb the Tower! Unique single-player mode will push your endurance
to the limits. Fighters only partially recover from each bruising battle.
How high can you climb?
Tower on the PSP, the ultimate monstrous beat-‘em-up for the ultimate
Jedah, lord of one of the three hells, has gathered the Darkstalkers. They
must fight to save their demonic world. They must fight to save their
DarkStalkers Chronicle: The Chaos Tower possesses a compelling cast of
monstrous warriors, each possessing their own unique fighting skills and
abilities. This fierce brawler not only encompasses all eighteen menacing
characters from the previous five critically acclaimed installments of the
franchise, but it is also re-mastered to include additional content, game
modes and wireless content especially for the PSP.
The game features various modes of play including Arcade, Training and
Network, all with their own demonic challenges to face. The real
challenge though lies in the new Tower Mode. Select three characters
from the extensive roster and ascend to the pinnacle of a mysterious
tower where many opponents await players. Each fight is a one-on-one
battle and your energy does not replenish after each fight. Pitting the right
competitor against an opponent will be the key to success to rise up the
Tower as far as possible…
With it’s full line-up of monsters, various modes of play and wireless
gaming for two-player action, DarkStalkers Chronicle: The Chaos Tower is
set to redefine hand held fighting by delivering the quintessential arcade
game to the PSP handheld system.
Are you ready to take on the world?
Contributed by DreinIX (9425) on Feb 08, 2008.
- PLAY 18 INFAMOUS DARKSTALKERS CHARACTERS!
- FIGHT HEAD-TO-HEAD WITH FRIENDS ANYTIME, ANYWHERE!*
- FIVE GAMEPLAY MODES: ARCADE, NETWORK, TOWER, CHRONICLE AND TRAINING.
The Secret Power of the Dark is Unleased.
Fight head-to-head in a fierce and brutal battle for supremacy!
* Requires individual PSP units with seperate game discs.
Contributed by breakyboy (1564) on Mar 03, 2006.
The Secret Power of the Dark is Unleased.Fight had-to-head in a fierce and brutal battle for supremacy!
Play 18 infamous Darkstalkers®, characters!
Fight head-to-head with friends anytime, anywhere!
Five gameplay modes: Arcade, Network, Tower, Chronicle and Training.
*Requires individual PSP units with separate game discs.
Contributed by Sciere (233783) on Mar 01, 2006.