DescriptionBased on the second and third movies of the popular "Pirates of the Caribbean" series, players step into the roles of Captain Jack Sparrow, Will Turner and Elizabeth Swann, as they continue their adventures on the high seas. The game is set up as a 3D action-adventure in a free-roaming world that allows players to explores the islands and seas of the Caribbean.
Players will have to face off again Davy Jones, his Flying Dutchman crew and the villainous kraken in addition to the Chinese pirate Sao Feng, cannibals, other pirates, and the East India Trading Company.
Players must battle their way through the events of "Dead Man's Chest" and "At World's End" using a variety of sword and item attacks, in addition to a system called "Black Pearls", which only allows players to block for so long until the Black Pearls are drained and no longer able to block until it recharges. Each character has their own special attack, and other weapons, such as pistols and daggers, can be found for use in combat.
The console and PC versions uses regular controls, whereas the Wii version makes use of the Wiimote for motion based attacks. The game makes use of quick time events called "Jackanisms", which allow players to handle themselves through certain events in a manner that Captain Jack Sparrow would.
- "שודדי הקאריביים: סוף העולם" -- Hebrew spelling
- "Piráti z Karibiku : Na konci světa" -- Czech title
- "Pirati dei Caraibi: Ai Confini del Mondo" -- Italian title
- "Pirates of the Caribbean: Am Ende der Welt" -- German title
- "Pirates des Caraïbes - Jusqu'au Bout du Monde" -- French title
- "Piratas do Caribe: No Fim do Mundo" -- Brazilian title
- "Piratas del Caribe: En el Fin del Mundo" -- Spanish title
- "Piraci z Karaibów: Na krańcu świata" -- Polish title
- "Disney’s Пираты Карибского Моря: На Краю Света" -- Russian spelling
- "A Karib-tenger kalózai: A világ végén" -- Hungarian title
Part of the Following Groups
- Covermount: Fullgames
- Gameplay feature: Quick Time Events / QTEs
- Inspiration: Movies
- Pirates of the Caribbean licensees
- Theme: Sea Pirates
- Walt Disney games
There are no reviews for this game.
|IGN||Jun 19, 2007||6.5 out of 10||65|
|PSX Extreme||Jun 24, 2007||6.2 out of 10||62|
|AceGamez||Jul 07, 2007||6 out of 10||60|
|UOL Jogos||May 25, 2007||60|
|Futuregamez.net||Jun 18, 2007||59 out of 100||59|
|4Players.de||Jun 02, 2007||58 out of 100||58|
|GameSpot||May 25, 2007||5.4 out of 10||54|
|Pocket Gamer UK||Jun 12, 2007||5 out of 10||50|
|Jeuxvideo.com||May 21, 2007||10 out of 20||50|
|Cheat Code Central||Jun 12, 2007||2.3 out of 5||46|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Disney Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End (official website)
- Wikipedia: Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End (Information about Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End at Wikipedia)
- X360A achievement guide (X360A's achievement guide for Pirates of the Caribbean: At World’s End.)