DescriptionBased on the movie The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift, the game puts you in the shoes of a rookie trying to make it in the world of drift racing. As in the movie, the game is set on the streets of Tokyo (and at night, of course) and stars some of the same characters and their cars. At first, you don't have a lot of cash, but as you win more races and earn more money, you're able to upgrade, customize and trick out your vehicle into a top-notch drifting machine.
Part of the Following Groups
- Automobile: Chevrolet Chevelle
- Automobile: Chevrolet Corvette
- Automobile: Dodge Charger
- Automobile: Dodge Viper
- Automobile: Ford Focus
- Automobile: Ford Mustang
- Automobile: Honda Civic
- Automobile: Honda Integra
- Automobile: Honda NSX
- Automobile: Honda S2000
- Automobile: Mazda MX-5
- Automobile: Mazda RX-7
- Automobile: Mazda RX-8
- Automobile: Mitsubishi Eclipse
- Automobile: Mitsubishi GTO
- Automobile: Mitsubishi Lancer
- Automobile: Nissan Skyline
- Automobile: Pontiac GTO
- Automobile: Subaru Impreza
- Automobile: Toyota Supra
- Genre: Open world driving
- Inspiration: Movies
- Setting: City - Tokyo
- The Fast and the Furious licensees
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- IGCD Internet Game Cars Database (Game page on IGCD, a database that tries to archive vehicles found in video games.)
- Wikipedia: The Fast and the Furious (Information about The Fast and the Furious at Wikipedia)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.