Experience the Triwizard Tournament on PS2.
- Experience the magic and wonder of the fourth Harry Potter instalment
- Play as Harry, Ron, and Hermione, all modelled after their big-screen counterparts
- Team up with friends via cooperative play and combine magic to produce the most powerful spells ever
EA has teamed up with Warner Bros. to bring the fourth of JK Rowling's bestsellers to PlayStation 2. Capturing the drama and thrills of the movie, the game casts you as Harry, Ron and Hermione, and puts their magical powers to the test.
Harry is mysteriously selected as the fourth competitor in the dangerous Triwizard Tournament. Each contestant in this international competition must confront a fire-breathing dragon, rescue friends from the icy depths of the Black Lake, and navigate the twisting mysteries of a vast, dangerous maze - climaxing in a duel with Harry's nemesis, Lord Voldemort.
An all-new spell-casting system allows players to feel the magic for the first time as the controller shakes and reacts with every flick of the wand. Players can also team up with friends in cooperative play to combine their magic and produce more powerful spells than ever before!
Contributed by havoc of smeg (15550) on Jun 13, 2010.
Harry, Ron and Hermione return in the fourth of J.K. Rowling's books, putting their magic to the ultimate test in the Triwizard Tournament.
- This magical world comes to life with characters modelled after their big-screen counterparts
- Explore fantastic environments and learn new arts
- Join forces with friends, combining powers and spells in Wireless Ad Hoc Mode
Contributed by DreinIX (9417) on May 06, 2008.
It Casts a Spell on YouIn time for the November movie from Warner Bros. comes the latest installment of the Harry Potter series. Join Harry, Ron and Hermione in cooperative play with up to two of your friends as you cast spells through the thrilling adventure. Experience the moments of the movie and put your magic to the ultimate test.
Contributed by Joshua J. Slone (4617) on Mar 07, 2007.
- The game comes to life with characters modeled after their big-screen counterparts and cinematic environments
- New spell-casting system
- Cooperative play
- Players can use "Accio" to chase down and capture living beans, as well as increase the power of Harry, Ron and Hermione with Collector's and Creature Cards
Harry makes a multiplayer splash on the Nintendo GameCube.
Harry, Ron and Hermione are back! Experience the thrilling moments of the movie and put your magic to the ultimate test in co-operative play with one or two friends.
The developers must have put extra eye of newt into the new Potter game. Dark and detailed landscapes are lit by a volley of dazzling magic spells that fly, flex and interact with the environment, making the experience more cinematic than ever. Gameplay takes a dramatic turn with a switch from solo to three-player drop-in-drop-out action.
Though the multiplayer focus minimalizes camera control, the pros of teamwork outweigh the cons. Most of the game takes place in huge areas where the trio deal with story events while searching for Triwizard Shields.
Battling focuses on a two-button system: A for spells and B for charms. The charm selection is automatic, but you may choose which spell to hex your enemy with. When you're playing multiplayer, cooperative spell-casting can put a major hurt on the enemies. Players, for example, can team up to move giant objects or dispatch an enemy. But in solo games, it can be tough to make the AI-controlled character do exactly what you want.
This is one giant step for Potter games! The Goblet of Fire will charm you.
Contributed by Evil Ryu (56932) on Jan 02, 2006.