Marvel Super Hero Squad
The game is based in Super Hero City and sees the Super Hero Squad battling against Dr. Doom’s Lethal Legion of villains. The story is that long ago the mighty Infinity Sword was shattered and nor Dr. Doom and his minions are seeking the pieces, the Infinity Fractals. Each fractal is immensely powerful and gives whoever possesses it special powers. Super Hero City is in danger and only the Super Hero Squad can save the day!
With a story line like that the stage is set for lots of fighting, though the enemies can be targeted so players can throw objects and use long range attacks. Player(s) can either work their way through the story in Adventure Mode, or fight with other players in Battle Mode. The two modes of play offer different types of game-play and features:
Adventure Mode: This is for two players and gives the player(s)
- Six campaigns to recover the Infinity Fractals and gain new and super powers.
- The chance to play as one of these characters: the Hulk, Falcon, Iron Man, Thor, Silver Surfer, or Wolverine.
- Two unlockable campaigns featuring Spider-Man and Dr. Doom.
- Co-operative play.
- Unlockable characters, battle areas and costumes.
- Fight as a villain or super hero.
- Choose from over 20 characters including Avengers, Fantastic Four, and the X-Men.
- Use and create combination attacks.
Edit View History