Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition Ad Blurbs (PSP)
The series that took racing from closed tracks to urban streets is back to raise the stakes once again. Midnight Club™ 3: DUB® Edition delivers unprecedented variety, polish, and style, as you customise over 60 of the most sought-after licensed vehicles on the planet with hundreds of aftermarket parts. Try to hold on for the fastest ride ever, as you blaze through traffic at velocities over 200mph and the world around you warps into a frenetic blur of speed and lights. Trick your ride out with the latest rims, trims, and upgrades, and get ready to take on street-racing's elite.
- Build your dream car: Choose from over 60 licensed vehicles. Speed through the streets competing with exotic performance cars, muscle cars, sport bikes, luxury rides, import tuners, SUVs, choppers, and more.
- Parts galore: Experiment with hundreds of real, licensed aftermarket parts to enhance and modify the look, feel, and handling of your vehicle. Every aspect of your car’s appearance and performance can be customised.
- Living, breathing cities: Explore San Diego, Detroit, and Atlanta, each a vast, detailed, urban environment packed with countless landmarks, shortcuts, jumps, tunnels, and alleyways.
- Hold on tight: Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition is the fastest racing game ever, delivering an unparalleled sense of speed. Lights blur, cars rattle, and the city blazes past in a truly visceral racing experience.
- Global competition: Race the cars you’ve built with up to seven other players online via Xbox Live™. A huge variety of new and classic multiplayer modes let you prove your driving skills or just show off your creation. Compare your skills with online racing stats, like best times and rankings.
Contributed by havoc of smeg (20464) on Sep 23, 2010.
Scream through the streets of three US cities in a high-velocity racer where having a good-looking motor is almost as important as winning.
- Three huge US cities to race around freely, each packed with racers to test your skills
- Wireless racing action for up to six players simultaneously and downloadable extras
- The widest array of car customisation options in any street racing game
Contributed by DreinIX (9397) on May 08, 2008.
- Rockstar Games presents a Rockstar San Diego production -
The series that took racing from closed tracks to urban streets is back to raise the stakes again. Trick your ride out with the latest rims, trims and upgrades. Take on street racing's elite as you blaze through traffic at speeds of over 250 MPH. Midnight Club 3: DUB Edition delivers the fastest ride ever.
- The fastest racing game ever: Lights blur, cars rattle and the city flies by to create a visceral racing experience.
- Build your dream car from over 60 licensed vehicles: Tuners, muscle cars, SUVs, choppers and more of the world's greatest vehicles.
- The deepest vehicles customization ever in a racing game: Adjust every aspect of your ride's appearance and performance.
- Race through San Diego, Detroit, and Atlanta: All packed with landmarks, shortcuts, jumps, and alleyways.
- Challenge up to 7 other players online: ...in a wide variety of multiplayer racing modes.
Contributed by James P. Wong (2399) on Apr 16, 2005.