DescriptionThe Midnight Club series returns to the PSP after a three year absence. This title was released to coincide with the release of Midnight Club: Los Angeles for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. It provides a similarly themed Los Angeles street racing experience using the tried and tested Midnight Club formula. The graphics have been improved since the last PSP offering with some new racing modes thrown into the mix.
Midnight Club: L.A. Remix has left the strict race route format in favour of open-world exploration. It passes through realistic day and night cycles meaning that races are no longer performed only at midnight. A variety of cars and motorcycles are on offer as the game progresses and dynamic weather alters vehicle performance. Damage modelling has been added and careless drivers soon find the performance of their car degraded and face large repair fees at the end of the race.
There are no PSP user screenshots for this game.
There are 5 other screenshots from other versions of this game or official promotional screenshots.
Part of the Following Groups
- Automobile: Audi A4
- Automobile: Chevrolet Camaro
- Automobile: Chevrolet Corvette
- Automobile: Chevrolet Impala
- Automobile: Ford Focus
- Automobile: Ford GT
- Automobile: Ford Mustang
- Automobile: Lamborghini Gallardo
- Automobile: Lamborghini Miura
- Automobile: Lamborghini Murciélago
- Automobile: Mazda RX-7
- Automobile: Mazda RX-8
- Automobile: Mercedes-Benz SL-Class
- Automobile: Mitsubishi Lancer
- Automobile: Nissan 350Z
- Automobile: Nissan Skyline
- Automobile: Pontiac Firebird
- Automobile: Saleen S7
- Automobile: Volkswagen Golf
- Automobile: Volkswagen Scirocco
- Genre: Open world driving
- Midnight Club series
- PSP Platinum Range releases
- Setting: City - Los Angeles
There are no reviews for this game.
|Computer and Video Games (CVG)||Oct 24, 2008||8.8 out of 10||88|
|3D Juegos||Oct 27, 2008||8.7 out of 10||87|
|Worth Playing||Dec 19, 2008||8.7 out of 10||87|
|4Players.de||Nov 07, 2008||86 out of 100||86|
|Thunderbolt Games||Nov 10, 2008||8 out of 10||80|
|HonestGamers||Nov 14, 2008||8 out of 10||80|
|Playstation Illustrated||Nov, 2008||78 out of 100||78|
|IGN||Oct 23, 2008||7.6 out of 10||76|
|Gamers' Temple, The||Nov, 2008||74 out of 100||74|
|Cheat Code Central||Nov, 2008||3.5 out of 5||70|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- IGCD Internet Game Cars Database (Game page on IGCD, a database that tries to archive vehicles found in video games.)
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.