MX vs ATV™ Untamed™ shifts into high gear as Rainbow Studios' legendary Rhythm Racing™ engine has evolved to include throttle-based power slides, near upside down whips and new scrubs. Compete in the X-Cross tournament, which brings together eight unique and different racing series, and crosses them into one ultimate off-road championship. Tear through treacherous trails in the new Opencross mode, then quickly shift gears to navigate boulders, logs, and water pits in Endurocross. Take control of the ORV Sport, Monster or Trophy Truck, and blaze through massive environments to determine which vehicle owns the off-road.
- X-Cross: Race in each series individually, or choose the innovative career mode which combines eight unique racing series (Endurocross, Opencross, Supercross, Outdoor Nationals, Supermoto, Freestyle, Waypoint, and Minimoto) into one ultimate off-road championship. Go bar to bar against the top MX and ATV professional riders.
- Own the Off-road: Rip through swampy everglades in a Monster Truck, blitz through rough rivers with a Trophy Truck, and blaze through the desert dunes in the brand new ORV Sport. Choose from the eight baddest all-terrain machines, and battle it out to determine which vehicle truly owns the outdoors.
- Hang it freestyle: Natural environments provide unique launching pads to throw down more than 50 wild stylish tricks.
- Customization: Amp up your vehicle's power, handling, and acceleration with more than 100 sponsor parts and accessories.
- Mini-games: Put your tires on the ice in ATV Hockey, trap your opponent in a game of Snake, or avoid getting caught in Tag in one of the five fun mini-games.
- Multiplayer mode: Fire out of the gates in 12-player online competition or in 2-player split screen. Prove to your buds that you're the best off-road racer.
Contributed by havoc of smeg (13018) on Sep 20, 2010.
MX vs. ATV(tm) Untamed kicks it up a notch and shifts into high gear as the best selling offroad franchise returns. Rainbow Studios has evolved their legendary Rhythm Racing(tm) engine to include throttle based power slides, near upside down whips and new scrubs at full speed all while retaining the smooth and authentic feel not found in any other game.
- X-Cross - An innovative career mode brings together 8 unique racing series and crosses them into one ultimate offroad championship.
- Championship Mode - Earn trophies in 8 individual event championship series and master each unique racing style.
- Own the Offroad - Dirt Bikes, ATVs, Monster trucks, ORV Sports and more contend head-to-head to own the offroad.
- Massive Outdoor Environments - Rip through swampy everglades in a Monster Truck, blitz through rough rivers with a Trophy Truck, and blaze through the desert dunes in the brand new ORV Sport.
- Rhythm Racing - Revolutionary real world physics introduce a new "edge of control" power slide, whip, and scrub.
- MX vs. ATV - Go bar-to-bar against the top MX and ATV professional riders in SX, Nationals, Supermoto, and Freestyle.
- Freestyle Challenges - Natural environments provide launching pads that can't be created elsewhere to throw down more than 50 tricks.
- Customization - Amp up your vehicles with more power, handling, and acceleration.
- Mini-Games - All new ATV Hockey, Monster Smash, Section Racing, Snake, Graffiti, and Tag mini-games.
- Multiplayer - Race against 12 players online.
Attempt to own the offroad by dominating the innovative new "X-Cross Tournament." X-Cross brings together 8 unique racing series like Endurocross, Opencross, Supercross, Waypoint and SuperMoto and then crosses them into one ultimate offroad championship. Brand new styles of racing are born as powerful vehicles tear through treacherous trails in the new Opencross mode, while then shifting gears to navigate boulders, logs, and water pits in Endurocross.
Players can take control of the new ORV Sport and multiple other vehicles, including Monster and Trophy Trucks, as they blitz through rough rivers, rip though swampy everglades, and blaze through the desert dunes. Amp up your favorite vehicles' power, handling, and acceleration with more than 100 sponsor parts and accessories.
The MX vs. ATV rivalry explodes as the top professional riders go bar-to-bar in Supercross, Outdoor Nationals, Supermoto, and Freestyle showdowns.
Be the last vehicle standing as 12 players compete online.
Contributed by DreinIX (9422) on Jan 05, 2009.