Software Pyramide Newsletter - Windows (German):
Der vom Krieg gezeichnete Prinz kehrt mit seiner großen Liebe Kaileena von der Insel der Zeit ins sagenumwobene Babylon zurück. Die lang ersehnte Suche nach einem friedlichen Leben wird schnell zur grausamen...
Contributed by Xoleras (66393) on Mar 26, 2008.
The Prince returns with his love, but they're not about to live happily ever after...
Back of Case - Wii (US):
Returning to Babylon with new-found love Kaileena, the Prince soon discovers that his
homeland is ravaged by war. Captured, Kaileena has no choice but to unleash the Sands
of Time to save her Prince, but will he have enough strength to prevent the Dark Prince
from possessing him?
Master two very different characters as you engage enemies with the new free-form
fighting system. Strangle foes with the Daggertail or use new stealth skills to launch deadly
attacks from the shadows, all the while embarking on a twisting tale that immerses you in
the Prince's shadowy fate.
- Play as two distinct characters, each with their own style and history
- New Sands of Time powers complement the existing ability to slow down and rewind
- Enjoy a masterful blend of action combat, agility, and story-driven puzzles
Contributed by DreinIX (9425) on Mar 06, 2008.
www.nintendo.com - Wii:
NEW WAYS TO CONQUER THEM.
Your homeland is besieged. Your people are enslaved. Now, you must use the Wii controllers to wield an array of ancient weapons and bring peace to your shattered land. You've never played Prince of Persia© quite like this.
Based on Prince of Persia The Two Thrones™
- Intuitive dual-weapon control
- Devastate your enemies with stealthy speed kills by timing your movements.
- Use the Nunchuk™ to carve the deadly daggertail through your enemy's flesh.
- Outsmart the opposition in pulse-quickening chariot races.
Contributed by Joshua J. Slone (4621) on Apr 16, 2007.
Cenega official site (Polish distributor) - www.cenega.pl:
Return to the throneThe grand finale of Ubisoft's time-twisting Prince of Persia trilogy comes to Wii.When it was released for the previous generation of consoles, Prince of Persia: The Two Thrones didn't get nearly the attention it deserved. The stirring conclusion to the Sands of Time saga marked a return to grace for the series after the disappointing Warrior Within and delivered a platforming masterpiece worthy of its royal heritage.So it's only fitting that the prince's crowing achievement get a second chance when Ubisoft brings The Two Thrones to Wii. Though the content of the adventure is identical to its GameCube counterpart, a new Wii-specific control scheme will attempt to make your journey through Babylon more tactile.Features
The Prince of Persia makes his way home to Babylon, bearing with him Kaileena, the enigmatic Empress of Time, and unspeakable scars from the Island of Time. But instead of the peace he longs for, he finds his kingdom ravaged by war and Kaileena the target of a brutal plot. When she is kidnapped, the Prince tracks her to the Palace – only to see her murdered by a powerful enemy.Her death unleashes the Sands of Time, which strike the Prince and threaten to destroy everything he holds dear. Cast to the streets, hunted as a fugitive, the Prince soon discovers that the Sands have tainted him, too. They have given rise to a deadly Dark Prince, whose spirit gradually possesses him.
- Play and master two distinct characters: Wield the powers and weapons of two master warriors with different combat styles, attitudes and histories
- Battle freely through Babylon: Dominate enemies on the perilous rooftops, dodge through chaotic streets and ambush pursuers in dark underground passageways
- Immerse yourself in a dramatic story: Experience unparalleled depth in storytelling as you fight your way through a twisting tale filled with adrenaline, tension and discovery
- Manipulate time to surprise enemies: Execute powerful attacks against entire armies by slowing down or rewinding time, or surprise them by using some all-new Sands of Time powers
- Experience a masterful blend of gameplay: True to the Prince of Persia franchise, the game provides a variety of action combat, agility and story-driven puzzles – all masterfully blended into a rich gaming experience
Contributed by Evil Ryu (49941) on Apr 12, 2007.
Książę Persji, doświadczony wojownik, powraca z Wyspy Czasu do Babilonu wraz ze swoją ukochaną Kaileeną. Zamiast pokoju, którego tak bardzo pragnie, zastaje swe rodzinne strony toczone przez wojnę, a jego własnych dworzan - zwróconych przeciwko niemu samemu. Książę szybko zostaje schwytany, a Kaileena nie ma innego wyjścia, jak poświęcić samą siebie i uwolnić moc Piasków Czasu, aby uratować ukochanego. Samotny na ulicach miasta i ścigany jako zbieg, Książę wkrótce odkrywa, że jego przeszłe boje spowodowały narodzenie się zabójczego Mrocznego Księcia, którego moc chce nim zawładnąć...
Nintendo Winter Catalog 2005 - GameCube:
- Polska wersja językowa nagrodzona prestiżową statuetką Imperatora dla najlepszej lokalizacji roku 2006 przez serwis Wirtualna Polska - Imperium Gier.
- Kontynuacja bestsellerowej serii Prince of Persia.
- Graj jako dwie odmienne postacie.
- Każdy Książę posiada własne rodzaje broni, style walki i... przeszłość.
- Sam zdecyduj o tym jak walczyć, korzystając z systemu Free-Form Fighting.
- Walcz na ulicach Babilonu - zastawiaj pułapki, korzystaj z podziemnych przejść i umykaj wrogom na zatłoczonych ulicach.
- Daj się ponieść wspaniałej fabule - Dwa Trony to niepowtarzalna historia, pełna adrenaliny, napięcia i nieoczekiwanych odkryć.
- Manipuluj czasem by zaskoczyć wroga - wykonuj potężne ataki przeciwko całym grupom wrogów, spowalniaj i cofaj czas oraz korzystaj z nowych właściwości Piasków Czasu.
- Unikatowe połączenie dynamicznej walki, elementów zręcznościowych i zagadek misternie wplecionych w fabułę.
Contributed by U.V. Impaler (7272) on Mar 11, 2007.
www.nintendo.com – GameCube:
Rule Your World
The Prince of Persia has made his way home, but instead of peace, he finds war, destruction and occupation by an evil army. Cast to the streets as a fugitive, the Prince discovers that the Sands of Time have tainted him. They've given rise to a deadly Dark Prince, whose spirit gradually possesses him. Play as the Prince and Dark Prince, master new weapons and fighting systems, and engage in chariot battles.
Contributed by Joshua J. Slone (4621) on Mar 09, 2007.
Fit for a King
The Prince taps into his darker side.
Get ready for a brilliant blend of combat, agility and story-driven puzzles as the renowned series continues with dark, new twists.
- Play and master two distinct characters
- New stealth tactics
- Battle through Babylon's rooftops, bustling streets and underground passageways
- Use your Sands of Time powers and attack entire armies by slowing down or rewinding time
The Prince of Persia, a seasoned warrior, returns from the Island of Time to Babylon with his love Kaileena. Instead of the peace that he longs for, he finds his homeland ravaged by war and the kingdom turned against him. After the Prince is captured, cast to the streets and hunted as a fugitive, Kaileena has no choice but to sacrifice herself and unleash the Sands of Time in order to save him. The Prince soon discovers that past battles have given rise to a deadly Dark Prince, whose spirit gradually possesses him.
The Two Thrones ties up the narrative threads of the two previous POP console titles (Sands of Time and Warrior Within) to deliver an emotional wallop that's amplified by stunning cinematics and classical score. Everything that made Warrior Within less magical (rock music, anachronistic one-liners) is gone. Not quite as in-your-face as Warrior Within, The Two Thrones is still pretty dark in tone.
In addition to the traditional action-platforming elements, ambush tactics are incorporated into The Two Thrones. But unlike your typical stealth game, you don't have to creep up on your foes slowly. Instead, you can race along walls and platforms to strike with a simple button combination before your helpless victim realizes something's amiss. The button-combo battle system from Warrior Within is alive and well in this sequel, but the speed kills are more effective and, frankly, more satisfying.
The Prince occasionally transforms into the Dark Prince, a malicious alter-ego armed with a dagger-tailed chain. Your brief stints as the Dark Prince feel much different from the rest of the game, introducing a sense of violent urgency as you hack and slash through foes, ripping the sands from their bodies to replenish your health meter.
To further spice up the action, The Two Thrones offers a number of boss battles that are far more imaginative than those of its predecessors. Your opponents in each of these battles are a sight to behold, and determining how to bring them down requires some thought.
The stunning acrobatics that made Sands of Time such a breakthrough are here in full force. Swinging from poles, leaping over obstacles and running along walls makes for an amazing -- Dare we say, poetic? -- gaming experience.
The Prince brings you gaming at its finest. Always challenging, but seldom frustrating.
Contributed by Evil Ryu (49941) on Dec 16, 2005.
The Prince of Persia makes his way home to Babylon, bearing with him Kaileena, the enigmatic Empress of Time, and unspeakable scars from the Island of Time. But instead of the peace he longs for, he finds his kingdom ravaged by war and Kaileena the target of a brutal plot. When she is kidnapped, the Prince tracks her to the Palace - only to see her murdered by a powerful enemy. Her death unleashes the Sands of Time, which strike the Prince and threaten to destroy everything he holds dear. Cast to the streets, hunted as a fugitive, the Prince soon discovers that the Sands have tainted him, too. They have given rise to a deadly Dark Prince, whose spirit gradually possesses him...
- Play and master two distinct characters: Wield the powers and weapons of two master warriors with different combat styles, attitudes, and histories.
- Choose your way to kill: Master the expanded Free-Form Fighting system to destroy enemies in your own style; strangle enemies from afar with the deadly Daggertail; or use a new stealth art to inflict surprise decapitations and other attacks – the choice is yours.
- Battle freely through Babylon: Dominate enemies on the perilous rooftops, dodge through chaotic streets, and ambush pursuers in dark, underground passageways.
- Immerse yourself in a dramatic story: Experience unparalleled depth in storytelling as you fight your way through a twisting tale filled with adrenaline, tension and discovery.
- Manipulate time to surprise enemies: Execute powerful attacks against entire armies by slowing down or rewinding time, or surprise them by using some all-new Sands of Time powers.
- Destroy foes in furious chariot combat: Seize the reins of a chariot to fend off hordes of enemies at breakneck speed in impossibly tight pursuit.
- Experience a masterful blend of gameplay: True to the Prince of Persia franchise, the game provides a variety of action combat, agility and story-driven puzzles – all masterfully blended together into a rich gaming experience.
Contributed by U.V. Impaler (7272) on Dec 15, 2005.