DescriptionSim Theme Park is the sequel to Theme Park and the second game in the series. It is a theme park management game where players build their own theme park with roller coasters, rides and food stalls. Each building can be customized for its appearance, prices and also the length of the ride. Roller coasters play an important role as the main attraction for visitors. Players can design a custom ride and then test it from a first-person view.
In this version the park can be built in four different worlds: Lost Kingdom (prehistoric theme), Halloween World (spooky theme), Wonderland (fantasy theme) and Space Zone (futuristic theme). The game boasts 3D graphics and players can walk around in their park as if they were one of the guests, and go on the rides. Golden Tickets can be won by doing great things to the park and these can be used to buy new rides and parks.
There are no PSP screenshots for this game.
There are 10 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
- "主题公园世界" -- Chinese spelling (Simplified)
- "לונה פארק עולמי" -- Hebrew spelling
- "Theme Park World" -- European title
- "Theme Park Roller Coaster" -- PlayStation 2 title
- "Theme Park 2" -- Informal title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for the PSP release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
|Topic||# Posts||Last Post|
|Windows XP||2||vedder (20537)
Apr 16, 2009
StaffMost of the staff you can hire in Theme Park World are named after people who worked on the game.
Related Web Sites
- Sim Theme Park Windows 2000/XP Fix (Instructions to play this game on more modern systems.)
- The Sim Games: Sim Theme Park home (System requirments, screenshots (archived))