Star Wars: Battlefront - Renegade Squadron Ad Blurbs (PSP)
On a PSP not so far away...
- Millions of possible customisations directly affect gameplay
- New maps, vehicles and characters make this the most extensive Star Wars Battlefront game on any format
- Enhanced space combat features a refined control system
A new story in the Star Wars universe, Renegade Squadron follows the exploits of a ragtag ensemble of battle-hardened rogues and scoundrels assembled by Han Solo.
Gathered to execute some of the most secretive operations in the Rebel Alliance's war against the Galactic Empire, the Renegade Squadron participates in battles spanning the galaxy. From the Valley of the Sith on Korriban to a dogfight in space through the remains of Alderaan, Solo directs the team on missions of sabotage, rescue and retrieval.
Featuring an unprecedented wealth of customisation options, which replace the standard class options in previous titles, Renegade Squadron enables you to create your own infamous hero to team up with friends or compete online.
Contributed by havoc of smeg (21711) on Jun 03, 2010.
Star Wars Battlefront: Renegade Squadron for PSP® (PlayStation®Portable) system is the previously untold story of a ragtag ensemble of battle-hardened rogues and scoundrels assembled by Han Solo. Gathered to execute some of the most secretive operations in the Rebel Alliance's war against the Galactic Empire, the Renegade Squadron participates in battles spanning the galaxy. From the Valley of the Sith on Korriban to a dogfight in space through the remains of Alderaan, Solo directs the team on missions of sabotage, rescue and retrieval.
- Beginning with the evacuation of Yavin 4 (end of A New Hope) and ending with the Battle of Endor (Return of the Jedi), the original story features 11 battles as seen through the eyes of a clandestine Rebel team personally selected by Han Solo.
- Millions of possible customizations directly affect gameplay to an even greater degree than the predetermined character classes of previous Star Wars Battlefront games.
- Players can upgrade and customize soldiers' attributes (health, speed, agility), equipment (weapons, items) and appearance (species, body, insignia, uniform colors).
- New maps include Ord Mantell, Boz Pity, Korriban, Sullust and Saleucami, plus new space battles at Kessel, Hoth, and the remnants of Alderaan. Renegade Squadron also adds a second Hoth map, plus a new interpretation of Endor.
- For the first time, fly as heroes in space aboard the Millennium Falcon, Darth Vader's TIE Advanced, Jango and Boba Fett's Slave I, and Obi-Wan Kenobi's Jedi starfighter.
- New land-based heroes include Admiral Ackbar, Ben Kenobi (Episode IV), IG-88, Asajj Ventress and Kit Fisto. Fourteen heroes return from Star Wars Battlefront II.
Contributed by Lampbane (2629) on Jan 06, 2009.
For the first time on the PSP system, Star Wars Battlefront players can team up or compete online with friends all over the world.
In Star Wars Battlefront: Renegade Squadron, robust customization options replace the class system seen in previous Star Wars Battlefront titles, allowing for millions of possible unique combatants. With weapons, equipment and abilities that players select themselves, no two allies will likely ever look or perform exactly the same.