is a reworked port of 187 Ride or Die
, an urban street racing game. In a quest to gain money respect, you race while shooting opponents at the same time. The story revolves around the character Buck, who ends up in a gang war. There are 14 games modes with 66 missions in total. Some examples:
- Whip Race: a regular race for the finish line. Your car cannot be destroyed completely.
- DeathRace: each round, the last one is dropped and your car can be wrecked.
- DeathMatch: fight three other cars in an arena.
- Gang Fight: team deathmatch in an arena
- Survivor: stay alive as long as possible.
- Domination: similar to the survivor mode but with different levels in a parking lot.
- MineField: all weapons have been replaced by mines, so it becomes important to take the lead early.
- Time Ride: time trial
- Chase: race while being tailed by the police.
- Escort: guard a vehicle with precious cargo and ensure that it stays at a minimum speed and is not damaged by opponents.
There is multiplayer support for up to 8 players, with 45 missions and 7 modes. Next to the regular modes, you can also play cooperatively with a single car -- one driver and one gunner.
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
This entry to the MobyGames database was contributed by Christophe Kohler (180)
on Aug 15, 2006.