Pro Evolution Soccer 5 pushes the franchise one level up towards realism by expanding and improving character moves and control. Now, the match feels more real to the actual play as players make mistakes more often and passes don't go too well if the player is on the wrong foot, or makes a bad turn. The new gameplay may require slight adjustment for players to switch from older versions to this one. The standard modes are here, match mode (with newly added memorial match), various leagues, and cups. Some more teams now have their proper names (like "Arsenal" and "Chelsea"), and are having up to date players in the teams. Also, new weather condition has been added, snow.
- "实况足球9" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "Pro Evolution Soccer 5" -- European title
- "Pro Evo 5" -- Abbreviated title
- "PES 5" -- Common abbreviation
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for the PSP release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
The Press Says
There are currently no topics for this game.
This is the first version of PES
for the PlayStation 2 to feature on-line play.
- PC Powerplay (Germany)
- Issue 02/2006 - #1 Sports/Racing Game in 2005
- Issue 02/2006 - #3 Best Game in 2005
- Issue 04/2006 - #5 Sports/Racing Game in 2005 (Readers' Vote)