DescriptionPro Evolution Soccer 5 pushes the franchise one level up towards realism by expanding and improving character moves and control. Now, the match feels more real to the actual play as players make mistakes more often and passes don't go too well if the player is on the wrong foot, or makes a bad turn. The new gameplay may require slight adjustment for players to switch from older versions to this one. The standard modes are here, match mode (with newly added memorial match), various leagues, and cups. Some more teams now have their proper names (like "Arsenal" and "Chelsea"), and are having up to date players in the teams. Also, new weather condition has been added, snow.
There are no PSP screenshots for this game.
There are 52 other screenshots on file for other versions of this game.
- "实况足球9" -- Chinese spelling (simplified)
- "Pro Evolution Soccer 5" -- European title
- "Pro Evo 5" -- Abbreviated title
- "PES 5" -- Common abbreviation
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for the PSP release of this game. You can use the links below to write your own review or read reviews for the other platforms of this game.
The Press Says
|4Players.de||Dec 04, 2005||87 out of 100||87|
|Extreme Gamer||Feb 26, 2006||8 out of 10||80|
|G4 TV: X-Play||Apr 24, 2006||80|
|GameSpy||Feb 13, 2006||80|
|Game Informer Magazine||Mar, 2006||7.5 out of 10||75|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Nov 21, 2005||15 out of 20||75|
There are currently no topics for this game.
MultiplayerThis is the first version of PES for the PlayStation 2 to feature on-line play.
- 2006 – #4 Xbox Game of the Year
- 2006 – Best Backwards Compatible Addition for 360 of the Year
- 2006 – Best Cross-Compatability With PS2 (PSP)
- PC Powerplay (Germany)
- Issue 02/2006 - #1 Sports/Racing Game in 2005
- Issue 02/2006 - #3 Best Game in 2005
- Issue 04/2006 - #5 Sports/Racing Game in 2005 (Readers' Vote)
Related Web Sites
- Going for Goal -- Konami's online soccer game quiz, launched together with Pro Evolution Soccer 5.
- PES5 | Pro Evolution Soccer 5 -- Official game website
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.