Pure Ad Blurbs
The action sports off-road racing game Pure has been developed by Disney Interactive Studios' award-winning development team, Black Rock Studio, in Brighton, England. Pure takes off-road racing to a new level. Featuring vertigo-inducing massive aerial jumps and spectacular airborne tricks in photo-realistic real-world locations all over the globe, Pure delivers heart-pounding action unique to the genre. Experience pure adrenaline and emotion as you execute incredible aerial tricks and death-defying massive jumps.
- Spectacular action: Perform wild aerial jumps and more than 80 amazing airborne tricks.
- Detailed environments: Drive in seven real-world locations including Wyoming, Italy, and New Mexico, with more than 30 different tracks.
- Customization: Build your ATV ride and modify it throughout the game.
- Multiplayer: Race online in multiplayer mode for up to 16 players.
Contributed by havoc of smeg (18343) on Oct 02, 2010.
Feel the vertigo as you take your quad bike over massive peaks and perform outrageous tricks.
- Test your skills online in 15 player multiplayer
- Build up to 60,000 unique quad bikes from scratch
- Catch massive air on 36 different tracks, featuring real world locations
Join the world's best quad bike racers for the Pure World Tour and race across the most rugged terrain and spectacular landscapes the planet has to offer.
Rather than choose from a list of vehicles, you can create your own quad bike from scratch, with each individual component influencing both the look and the racing style. With hundreds of parts available, it is possible to build around 60,000 unique vehicles.
Tricks are the key to success, and pulling them off without crashing builds your boost meter. You can either use it straight away for a burst of speed, or store it, allowing access to more spectacular tricks later on.
Contributed by havoc of smeg (18343) on May 19, 2010.