DescriptionWally Week has become trapped inside one of his own nightmares, and is in danger of failing to wake up from it in time for work. Only you can save him from the inevitable sack, by finding the key that can be used to bring your alarm clock to life.
The world inside his head is large and varied, with escalators, lifts and locked doors used to navigate it. Only two objects can be carried at a time, but some must be used in tandem, and others only become active when you walk over them while carrying one or two items they require to become active.
As this is a nightmare world, not everything is as it seems - everything is enlarged, and axes, punching hands and ghosts are all out to get you. Your energy is measured by a 'Snooze Energy' meter depicted by a glass of milk - once this drops to minimum, one of your 3 lives is lost.
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
|Crash!||ZX Spectrum||Nov, 1984||92 out of 100||92|
|Your Spectrum||ZX Spectrum||Dec, 1984||13.5 out of 15||90|
|Sinclair User||ZX Spectrum||Dec, 1984||8 out of 10||80|
|Eurogamer.net (UK)||ZX Spectrum||Oct 17, 2007||8 out of 10||80|
|Tilt||Amstrad CPC||Jul, 1985||67|
|Commodore Format||Commodore 64||Jun, 1992||20|
There are currently no topics for this game.
- May 1985 (Issue 1) - #14 It's the Zzap! 64 Top 64!
Related Web Sites
- CPC-Power, an Amstrad CPC game database (in French) (for Amstrad CPC: dowloadable releases; artwork; additional material)
- Lemon, a C64 game database (C64: games, reviews and music)
- Wikipedia (free Encyclopedia entry)
- World of Spectrum (for ZX Spectrum: downloadable releases; additional material; remakes links; player reviews; magazine references; magazine adverts)