DescriptionQuattro Adventure features four action games on one cartridge.
- Boomerang Kid: It's a little known fact that boomerangs don't actually return when you chuck them. It took the Boomerang Kid an entire day to find this out, and he has lost an entire boomerang collection. Now he has to set out to collect them all. They are scattered throughout the outback, with plenty of treacherous terrain and a variety of wildlife to get past before all the boomerangs can be found.
- Super Robin Hood: Marion is being held captive in a castle by the Sheriff of Nottingham. It is up to Robin Hood to rescue her! The castle is heavily guarded, and there are many secret passages to find and locked doors to get past.
- Treasure Island Dizzy: Dizzy has set out on his new boat, the HMS Eggwhite, for a short vacation. After a storm throws him off course, he ends up stranded on a strange island. Dizzy must now explore the island and find a way to repair his ship in order to get back home.
- Linus Spacehead: Linus has crash landed on a distant planet called Earth. Unfortunately, the landing has broken his radio so he can't radio home for help. Linus needs to locate all the radio parts that have been scattered throughout this strange world. Many dangerous creatures and alien landscapes make this a challenging task.
- "Super Adventure Quests" -- European Release
Part of the Following Groups
|All four games are better than some that take a whole cartridge||Sean Booth (24)|
|Someone really should be embarrassed about this crap||matt moore (26)||unrated|
The Press Says
|N-Force||Jul, 1992||80 out of 100||80|
|GamePro (US)||May, 1992||3.5 out of 5||70|
|NES Archives||Jun 05, 2001||C-||42|
|The Video Game Critic||Sep 16, 2001||D+||33|
There are currently no topics for this game.