DescriptionRainbow Fish and the Amazing Lagoon is an interactive story based on characters created by the children's book author and illustrator, Marcus Pfister, for his picture book about the colorful fish, and on the television series stemming from the book.
In this game, Rainbow Fish's friend Molo is very sick; covered with spots and sleeping all the time. Rainbow Fish must talk to everyone who lives in the Amazing Lagoon, solve their problems, find a magic cauldron and assemble potion ingredients in order to cure him.
The interface is point and click and every action is performed by mouse. Two levels of difficulty are available, and the activities can be completed in any order. Among the mini-games:
- repair a nursery wall for Ruby by assembling jigsaw pieces
- help the crabs to re-plug a hole in a cave by clicking on the bubbles that block them
- follow Lucy's directions (up, down, right, left) as she guides Rainbow Fish through a dark cave
- find the hidden yes/no fish and click on the correct one to answer simple questions
- match up fish according to their stated preferences
- free Mrs. Sorcerer Fish and friends from the flowers that imprison them, while avoiding the Lagoon bullies
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
There are no critic reviews for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.