DescriptionThis game is based on the award winning Pixar movie of the same name. Remy is a rat who dreams of becoming a becoming a cook like his hero, the famous French chef Gusteau. Due to a series of unfortunate events, Remy finds himself in the sewers of Paris right below Gusteau's restaurant.
Unfortunately, it is difficult for a rat to find a job in the kitchen, but through his friendship with a clumsy janitor, Linguine, they are able to work together towards achieving their goals. Unfortunately, there are many obstacles that stand in their way – scheming chefs, health inspectors, food critics and even Remy's family.
This game features many of the conflicts in the film, but expands on it with six open world environments to explore. There are numerous minigames featured that can be unlocked for multiplayer. Remy has to navigate his way through kitchens and sewers with platform mechanics. There are cooking challenges as well as chase sequences.
- "Рататуй" -- Russian spelling
- "רטטוי" -- Hebrew spelling
- "Råttatouille" -- Swedish title
- "Ratatuj" -- Polish title
Part of the Following Groups
- Animals: Mice
- Inspiration: Movies
- Physics Engine: Havok
- Pixar licensees
- Setting: City - Paris
- Walt Disney games
There are no reviews for this game.
|GameZone||Wii||Jul 02, 2007||7.1 out of 10||71|
|Gamestyle||Wii||Jan 10, 2008||6 out of 10||60|
|GameSpot||GameCube||Jul 04, 2007||6 out of 10||60|
|GameSpot||PlayStation 2||Jul 03, 2007||6 out of 10||60|
|Nintendo Front||Wii||Oct 11, 2007||57 out of 100||57|
|Video Game Generation||PlayStation 2||Aug 15, 2007||5.5 out of 10||55|
|GameStar (Germany)||Windows||Oct, 2007||51 out of 100||51|
|The Next Level||Wii||Aug 01, 2007||50|
|Cheat Code Central||PlayStation 3||2007||2.4 out of 5||48|
|Worth Playing||PlayStation 3||Jan 02, 2008||4.5 out of 10||45|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Dream the Impossible Dream (An Apple Games article about the Macintosh version of Ratatouille, with commentary provided by Production Director Keith Pope (July, 2007).)
- Official game site (Official game site, with info about the game, screenshots, etc. There is a Downloadable demo of the game if you want to try it.)
- X360A achievement guide (X360A's achievement guide for Ratatouille.)
PlayStation 2 Credits