Reactor Ad Blurbs
Advertising BlurbsBack Cover - 2600 (US):
Your ship is trapped inside the heart of a nuclear reactor--a reactor whose core is rapidly approaching melt-down. Time is running short and you must act quickly. As nuclear particles bombard your craft, you fight to blast them and destroy the reactor's control rods. If you succeed, the core will shrink. But if you don't...
- Dangerous nuclear particles are tracking your ship. Use your energy force to hurdle them against the reactor's walls. Smash them into the control rods. Destroy them before they destroy you!
- But keep an eye on the reactor's core. As it expands, you'll have less room to maneuver your ship. And little time to stop the melt-down!
- Next, you must avoid the swirling Vortex as it tries to draw your ship into its center and destroy it.
- Lure enemy particles into one of the two Bonus Chambers. Once captured, it frantically bounces from wall to wall, while you rack up bonus points.
- Use your Joystick to guide your ship through battle. Turn in an instant, or speed off in any direction! Press the red "fire" button to release your decoys.
- Outsmart the enemy with a cleverly placed decoy. Just release one and the nuclear particles attack the decoy instead of your ship.
FOR USE WITH THE ATARI VIDEO COMPUTER SYSTEM AND THE SEARS VIDEO ARCADE.
Contributed by Joshua J. Slone (4616) on Mar 07, 2004.