Reader Rabbit Ad Blurbs
Advertising BlurbsBox Back:
- Reading, spelling, and vocabulary skills are improved through recognition of words and letter patterns
- Concentration and memory skills are developed and tested
- Over 200 three-letter words selected directly from the school reading curriculum
- Sound instructional approach develops and reinforces skills in four fun, animated games
Special Features Provide an Enriched Learning Experience
- Special options allow you to customize your child’s learning experience
- Carefully sequenced games increase in difficulty as your child’s skills grow
- 70 high-resolution pictures keep your child’s attention
- Concludes with an exciting “concentration” game that reinforces the skills learned in previous games
Compare… Reader Rabbit provides more games, more graphics, and more learning than any other reading program. Children discover that learning to read is as much fun as playing a game… and just as easy!
Contributed by Jeanne (76656) on Nov 10, 2002.
Build Your Child’s Early Reading and Spelling Skills in Reader Rabbit’s Fabulous Word Factory!
“I only know of one reading game that’s really worth the money: Reader Rabbit” – Mary Pride, The Big Book of Home Learning
“Critics’ Choice Award” - Family Computing
“Reader Rabbit is a highly motivational game… well designed and easily used by young children.” - The Computing Teacher
Teaches Children the Fundamentals of Reading