DescriptionRhem is a first-person, point and click adventure that can be compared to Riven. You ride into the large, unusual world of Rhem in a mining cart and soon you discover that you are unable to leave. Your major objective is to find a way to leave Rhem. To do this you must find and reconstruct a letter which has been divided into four parts and hidden. You will do this totally alone without interaction with any other characters.
Many of the areas are closed to you at first and the way to open them is by solving a multitude of adventure-type puzzles. There are mechanically based puzzles involving levers and switches, but you will also find codes to decipher and strange symbols, maps, color patterns and switchboxes.
- "Rhem: Le Monde Ultime" -- France & Belgium Title
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|Adventurespiele||Windows||Sep 06, 2010||100|
|Tap-Repeatedly/Four Fat Chicks||Windows||Oct, 2002||80|
|Tap-Repeatedly/Four Fat Chicks||Macintosh||Oct, 2002||80|
|GamersWanted||Windows||Oct 30, 2003||7.5 out of 10||75|
|Jeuxvideo.com||Windows||Jan 14, 2003||14 out of 20||70|
|Just Adventure||Macintosh||Mar 24, 2003||B-||67|
|GameZone||Windows||Jul 30, 2003||6.5 out of 10||65|
|Adrenaline Vault, The (AVault)||Windows||Aug 26, 2003||60|
|Gamers' Temple, The||Windows||Jun 23, 2003||50 out of 100||50|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Related Web Sites
- Rhem (Rhem from Got Game Entertainment)
- Rhem-game.com (Official home page)
- Rhem Walkthrough (Full Solution for Rhem)
- UHS: RHEM Hints (Questions and answers let you see just enough to try and solve the puzzles yourself. Full solutions included.)
- Zarf's Review (A review of the Macintosh version of Rhem by Andrew Plotkin (October, 2002).)
Test, Game Adviser: