Not an American user?
DescriptionThis game takes place in the fictional world of Busytown, originally created by author/illustrator Richard Scarry for his educational picture books. Busytown is populated by cartoonish animals many of whom have typical and specific jobs in Busytown: policeman, fireman, schoolteacher, etc.
Huckle Cat and his friend Lowly Worm star in this point and click game, often taking the place of the cursor during game play. From the main page - the town map - the player can select any location in the Busytown neighborhood to participate in an activity appropriate for that location. These include:
- The See-Saw - balance characters on a see-saw according to the numbers they are labeled with; an 8 on one end and a 5 and 3 on the other, for instance
- The Fire Station - follow the instructions and a star-shaped "gleam" to load the fire truck, then put out a house fire
- Bruno's Deli - find and serve the food each customer is asking for
- Building a House - lay bricks and shingles and put other items into place at this construction site
- Mr. Fixit - help Mr. Fixit build his latest invention by placing parts on his machine
- The Delivery Truck - drive around Busytown delivering specific items, avoiding road construction and garbage cans
- Dr. Diane - help Dr. Diane treat Norbert the Elephant's many ailments by placing bandaids and bandages on the named body parts
- BusyTunes - play the jingles and songs and watch animation from each neighborhood location on the jukebox
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|All Game Guide||Windows||1998||90|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
Contributed to by DJP Mom (11121)
Senior Vice President, Publisher:
Elizabeth J. Braswell, John Crowe, Sue Daulton, Eileen Gentillo, Ellen Goldberg, Kenneth Gordon, Dewanda Howard, Dave RheinhardtQuality Assurance:
Absolute Quality Inc.Lead Tester: