DescriptionThis early version is different from its PC counterpart with this version featuring six different stages to choose from and each with their own type of gameplay:
- Bruno's Deli: The player takes control of Huckle the Cat as they help Bruno serve his customers by selecting the items they have requested on a conveyor belt.
- Captain Salty: The player uses Huckle again and uses a crane to piece together Salty's ship by dropping them in the required spot which is marked.
- Building House: This is essentially the same as Captain Salty's stage, except this time around the player is building a house instead of a ship.
- Delivery Truck: The player uses Huckle and Lowly Worm to deliver various objects to their required shops while avoiding various obstacles such as trashcans, crossing chickens and chairs to name a few.
- Fire Station: This time the player takes control of a pig fire fighter and transverse BusyTown in a fire truck, collecting various firefighter-related objects while avoiding obstacles. After each object is collected, the player is then taken to a house fire where they must put out the fire and rescue the trapped animals inside.
- The Wind: The player can become the wind and shown a top-down map of BusyTown and using a whirlwind can interact with various objects on the screen to view animations.
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
|Sega-16.com||May 29, 2009||9 out of 10||90|
|Video Games & Computer Entertainment||Nov, 1994||7 out of 10||70|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.