DescriptionRing is an interactive science fiction opera adventure, a 3D graphical adventure set in the 40th century that follows the story of Richard Wagner's epic opera Ring of the Nibelungen. As one of four characters, the player must conclude the legend of the Ring and restore humanity to its rightful place as leaders of the universe by defeating four evil powers.
- "Ring: L'Anneau des Nibelungen " -- French title
- "Ring: La Leggenda dei Nibelunghi" -- Italian title
- "Ringen" -- Swedish title
- "Ring: El anillo de los Nibelungos" -- Spanish title
- "Der Ring des Nibelungen" -- German title
Part of the Following Groups
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
|Power Play||Oct, 1998||76 out of 100||76|
|Mystery Manor||Sep 08, 2004||7.5 out of 10||75|
|Just Adventure||Mar 25, 2003||B||75|
|PC Games (Germany)||Nov, 1998||70 out of 100||70|
|Adventure Gamers||May 19, 2002||70|
|Gamesmania||1998||70 out of 100||70|
|Vgames||Dec 03, 1999||60 out of 100||60|
|Adrenaline Vault, The (AVault)||Aug 09, 1999||40|
|Game Revolution||Aug 01, 1999||F||0|
|Topic||# Posts||Last Post|
|What the fuck man? This shit is weird!||17||Happy Rabbi (1303)
May 18, 2008
TriviaIn the German gaming magazine PC Player (issue 01/1999) Ring: The Legend of the Nibelungen received a special award for the "Noblest Atmosphere in 1998".
Related Web Sites
- Hints for The Ring (The hints on this site will help you solve the game.)