DescriptionRune Master 2 is a board game with role-playing game (RPG) elements. Up to 4 players compete to reach the Dark Lord castle, throwing computer dices and fighting monsters. The encounters and battles are random, and when someone is defeated they are sent back to the nearest town.
The game is turn-based, each player throw the dice and the computer makes the calculations necessary and moves the figure on the board. They receive gold after defeating the enemies. The battles also use dice throws in turns for each adversary. When starting the battle turn, the player has four options: fight, use an inventory item, use a magic attack or attempt to escape.
Certain squares have special proprieties:
- Town squares have hotels to recuperate or level up health and mana points. Shops have RPG staples like armor, weapons and magical items. There's also a turtle race, where the player can gamble up to 500 gold. Different weapons alter the number of dices and bonus points used in battle. Armor decreases the number of hit points received during fights. The items include health potions, and a car that allows faster travel. Some towns have elders with quests for the players.
- Squares with spires always have a creature lurking to do battle.
- The gate square can only be crossed if the player throws 5.
- Some squares transport the player avatar to another part of the board.
- "RuneMaster II" -- Alternate in-game spelling
Part of the Following Group
There are no reviews for this game.
The Press Says
There are no rankings for this game.
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.
There are no game credits on file for this release of the game. Everything in MobyGames is contributable by users.