DescriptionIn Saban's Power Rangers: Time Force the forces of evil have travelled back in time and are looting treasures from Earth's history. The Power Rangers must travel back in time to stop them. Each of the five Power Rangers has to solve mini game in a different time period to defeat a different villain:
- The Blue Ranger travels back in time to ancient Japan. In a Light Cycle game called 'Cyclobot Roundup' the player must drive their Vector Cycle around the Cyclobot baddies. Once encircled they disappear and points are scored.
- The Pink Ranger travels to ancient Rome where Gluto is causing earthquakes. Treasures are hidden beneath piles of rubble and must be uncovered in 'Roman Tile Match', a Mahjong style game, so that they can be preserved. The Red Ranger faces Ransik in 'Laser Showdown', a wild west shooter mini-game, where he's stealing all the gold from the gold-rush days. This game is mouse controlled, the player just clicks on the bad guys as they appear from windows, doors, behind cacti etc. This is the only game with a 'Boss' level.
- Green Ranger is the only ranger to travel forward in time. He goes to a city of the future in 'Time Jet Challenge', which plays like Defender. In this keyboard controlled, side-scrolling mini game he must rescue people trapped on the roofs of buildings while avoiding Nadira and her Cyclobots.
- In 'Miles of Nile' the Yellow Ranger tackles Frax and Cyclobot mummies in ancient Egypt. Her task is to locate and rescue negotiate a series of maze levels where she must rescue Egyptian tomb workers.
There are no promo images for this game
Part of the Following Groups
- Genre: Card / Tile game - Mahjong
- Genre: Labyrinth / Maze
- Genre: Light Cycle
- Inspiration: TV series
- Power Rangers licensees
There are no reviews for this game.
|Game Captain||Jan 05, 2002||41 out of 100||41|
|PC Games (Germany)||Jan, 2002||13 out of 100||13|
|GameStar (Germany)||Jan, 2002||9 out of 100||9|
There are currently no topics for this game.
There is no trivia on file for this game.