DescriptionAs the name implies, this game is all about cracking safes. Within an eccentric millionaire's luxurious mansion, thirty-five safes in all sizes, shapes and colors are hidden. As an applicant for the position of Security Development Chief, you must prove your worthiness by locating and opening every one of the mansion's safes without getting caught by security.
Safecracker is a puzzle game within a graphical setting. Exercise your brain cells and challenge your powers of logic and deduction while solving its mind-bending puzzles. Are you good enough to crack the Granddaddy of all safes?
- "CASSE chez Crabb & Sons" -- French title
There are no reviews for this game.
|Tap-Repeatedly/Four Fat Chicks||Macintosh||Feb, 2003||80|
|Tap-Repeatedly/Four Fat Chicks||Windows||Feb, 2003||4 out of 5||80|
|High Score||Macintosh||Nov, 1996||4 out of 5||80|
|All Game Guide||Macintosh||2000||70|
|All Game Guide||Windows||2000||60|
|IGN||Windows||May 10, 2000||5.2 out of 10||52|
|Mac Ledge||Macintosh||Feb 27, 1999||2.5 out of 5||50|
|Adrenaline Vault, The (AVault)||Windows||Jun 08, 2000||50|
There are currently no topics for this game.
TriviaIn Room 44 (Conference Room) the walls are covered with portraits of the game developers.
Related Web Sites
- Hints for Safecracker (Universal Hint System question and answer solutions help you solve the puzzles yourself.)
- Playing in Windows XP (Inferno's instructions will help.)
- Safecracker Walkthrough (by Balmoral)
- Slider Puzzle Help (Gives complete instructions on ways to solve slider puzzles .. in this game and others.)
- Zarf's Review (A Macintosh review of Safecracker by Andrew Plotkin (April, 2000).)