This is the collection of the six episodes of Telltale Games' first season of Sam & Max games. It includes:
The digital download version was already available with the release of the first episode, in 2006 (though technically a pre-order), and the whole season was "re-released" in May 2007 when all episodes had been released individually. This collection is also available on a double-sided DVD, with the following extras:
- Cover by Steve Purcell
- Sam & Max videos: trailers, machinima shorts, Season 1 outtakes, a concept art montage, and some cutscene commentary, playable on a regular DVD player (region free).
Purchasers of the the digital download version can get the DVD for free (only shipping and handling needs to be paid) and also received some of the episodes a little earlier than single-episode buyers .
The US retail version differs from the digital download version and includes besides the episodes:
- Full-sized poster with a Sam & Max artwork created by Steve Purcell
- A bonus CD with an exclusive Sam & Max Behind the Scenes video, exclusive character biographies, trailers, several concept arts and desktop wallpapers and the Season One Soundtrack
The Wii version of the game offers the game for the first time on the platform, with all six episodes and adapted for the Wii controls, with no additional extras.
- "Сэм и Макс: Первый сезон" -- Russian spelling
- "Sam & Max Save the World" -- Xbox 360 title
- "Sam & Max: Saison 1" -- French title
- "Sam & Max Primera Temporada Completa" -- Spanish title
- "Sam & Max Complete Season One" -- Steam title
- "Sam and Max: Season 1" -- Alternative spelling
Part of the Following Groups
The Press Says
||Aug 22, 2007
|Adrenaline Vault, The (AVault)
||Aug 13, 2007
||Jul 01, 2009
||9 out of 10
||Oct 24, 2007
||87 out of 100
||Sep 27, 2007
||86 out of 100
||Sep 26, 2007
||83 out of 100
||Jun 30, 2009
||82 out of 100
||Jul 01, 2009
||8.2 out of 10
||Oct 04, 2007
||16 out of 20
||Dec 22, 2008
||70 out of 100
There are currently no topics for this game.
Sam & Max: Season One was named #6 Game of the Year in the 2007 PC Game Awards issue of Games for Windows Magazine (March 2008).
This entry was contributed by Sciere (206041)
and Seg (433)